2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Cease and desist, KFC!
That campaign really confuses me. Is he supposed to be in modern time, or are we supposed to be in his time... what exactly is his time?

Lucas Glover is ten over through seven today. Two bogeys, two doubles and a quad.

That campaign really confuses me. Is he supposed to be in modern time, or are we supposed to be in his time... what exactly is his time?

I don't know. He's sounds drunk and uneducated. I do not want to eat chicken from his team of humans.

That view from #15 is money. So cool

This is how you use a conference room

0856b8af04929fc15f6d068bb5967ffc.jpg

Man they have lucked out with the weather that's for sure.

What happened to waiving up the players on the tee from 12? I thought they were doing that yesterday. Stupid.

With the tee up maybe they are afraid someone would fly one into someone's dome... not saying who but his initials are E.W.

JR getting chances at least. Need to think he needs to get to -1 today to have a chance.

I would love to play this course looks like I'd shoot a 150 on it!

I would love to play this course looks like I'd shoot a 150 on it!

Yeah but you would be able to handle the length with no problem with your Bombtech and bionic knee. (sorry I couldnt resist..lol)

Speith rolls in a long one.

and another bird for Jordan

Yeah but you would be able to handle the length with no problem with your Bombtech and bionic knee. (sorry I couldnt resist..lol)

Lmao. Not right now, took the plunge and went under the knife yesterday... now I'm off golf for 6 months :/

I haven't read this whole thread, but where did Morgan Pressel come from? The online coverage is not good to me either. I miss Andy North and Mike Tirico

I never expected the greens to be worse today than yesterday, but I think they might be.

With the tee up maybe they are afraid someone would fly one into someone's dome... not saying who but his initials are E.W.

No problem...just stand next to the hole, you'll be perfectly safe.

Jason Day knows no other swing speed than balls to the wall

I never expected the greens to be worse today than yesterday, but I think they might be.

Spieth seems to be doing ok with them

Just wait until the afternoon wave.

I'm excited to hear the thoughts from those who get cut. I doubt they'll hold back.

You can see as the day goes they are getting worse. First few holes were pretty good, now you can see the bumpiness come back

Huge mistake by Speith right there

Back