Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like an incredible event! Checking the dates as we speak.

What a great event. Love the course and Huntington Beach. Limited edition wedges and a new putter for a low fee. This one kind of peaks my interest.

This would be an AWESOME inaugural THP event for me. A birthday gift for myself since it's a week after...

Can't wait for signup...hoping to be one of the lucky ones.

Sounds like a great event. I wouldn't be able to budget 2 SD trips this year, but I'm sure it'll be awesome for those that sign up and are able to make it.

Clever name for the event. I dig it.

This sounds so fun and the weather will be amazing then

Wow. I'm a fan of Cleveland Golf, this would be an amazing experience!

Just catching up and reading about the event. The price, as always, is just fantastic. Being able to play with the folks from Cleveland/Srixon is going to be a treat for whomever gets in.

Wow, this looks like a great event!

Oh heck yes!! I'm less than an hour from this. And end of October at Strawberry Farms??? Talk about perfect golfing weather! What a great event this is going to be!

What's the deal for international entrants? I am in Australia. Am i allowed to enter still. Obviously id make my own way over for any event.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I just had a chance to catch up on this thread. Wow, sounds like a great event! I sure hope that I will be one of the lucky 9, my game can definitely use some Up & Down help.

Dont forget #TheGrandaddy too.
We hope that those on the west coast that have been asking for them for years, try to join us.
They would be crazy not to JB.

What's the deal for international entrants? I am in Australia. Am i allowed to enter still. Obviously id make my own way over for any event.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Of course. We have had a number of people from all over the world participate in THP events.

Oh my! THP keeps blowing my mind with cool events this year. This one is beyond cool. I was reading what all was entailed to my wife this morning and even she seemed impressed. I'm going to have to check out how difficult it would be to fly from Pensacola to John Wayne. Lol

This is one I keep coming back and reading about. Already told the wife I have to try for this. Her comment, "On my birthday?" Yep, that's the weekend. Still going to try for this one.

Oh my! THP keeps blowing my mind with cool events this year. This one is beyond cool. I was reading what all was entailed to my wife this morning and even she seemed impressed. I'm going to have to check out how difficult it would be to fly from Pensacola to John Wayne. Lol

Don't forget Long Beach. JetBlue flies there if it helps, although I'm not sure on their FL flights - I know for flights up to WA it's usually cheaper to use Long Beach than John Wayne though.

Sounds like a fantastic event! Timing of it doesn't work for me, but those that get in are lucky to take part.

So glad to see the excitement in this one as much as we are. The folks at Cleveland are just as excited.

Wow. Just saw this.

Amazing event by Cleveland.

Can't wait for folks to meet Adam & Keith.

Tip: Their entertainment value skyrockets after several drinks.

Yep, got the green light to try and get into this one. It sounds like a blast

Can't wait for folks to meet Adam & Keith.

Tip: Their entertainment value skyrockets after several drinks.

Completely! And Keith is really generous with sharing those drinks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife knew I was on THP last night and when I said, Hey, hon..... she interrupted and said "you had better enter". Man, I sure love her. Now if she would just stay out of my putter collection..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back