2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I've got 6 in the top 50...and Fowler. I don't see good things coming out of this weekend for me

Walker and Koepka need to get their ish together.

Walker and Koepka need to get their ish together.
I was hoping for more from Koepka. That triple killed his round.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

I was hoping for more from Koepka. That triple killed his round.

Indeed. I looked at his score and he was even, then looked again and he was +3! Glad he at least got one back. He's got a bright future.

Indeed. I looked at his score and he was even, then looked again and he was +3! Glad he at least got one back. He's got a bright future.
Agreed, he is one of my new favorite players on tour, flat out bombs it.

My team did shall we say...not so good. Ugh I am horrible at fantasy golf.

I've got D. Johnson, Spieth, Finau, Mickelson, Ogilvy and Casey. Everyone else fell off a cliff yesterday.... But we'll see how they recover today!

8 made the cut! Woo Hoo! :)

Had 7 make the cut including Reed, Grace and Martin. Bubba is a bum.

All 8 of mine made the cut for a change. I have 3 tied for the lead and another in the top 10. I may actually move up a spot this week.

All my chances are riding on Grace. Reed and Martin blew up yesterday. This does not bode well for Grace.

Every time ive picked Day and DJ this year they have blown out, then when i dont they are at the top.

Currently have five in the top 20, everyone else can eat a D.

5 in the top 15.

#startedfromthebottom

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The rest of my picks proceeded to eat Ds. I wish I could see film of Kirk's 10 on the first hole.

I have spieth and that's it. And it might be enough to make a decent move this week. Seems like it was such a crap shoot that everyone was all over the board.

I have spieth and that's it. And it might be enough to make a decent move this week. Seems like it was such a crap shoot that everyone was all over the board.

I have him, Sneds, and Rory all hopefully stay in the top 10.

Spieth, Johnson, Finau and Ogilvy for my top four. 8 made the cut. Good week.... Not that it'll help me way back in the pack. But I'll keep trying! :)

Skirted the course/green question like a pro lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Man I pulled spieth out as I'd left him in on accident a few weeks in a row. Wishing I'd kept him in now...DOH!

Kicking myself now for not using Spieth. I was already invested in Rose and Fowler. Stupid stupid.

I have Spieth for two more tournaments...after today's win. The kid is phenominal. Hoping this pushes me up from 22. Lowry, McIlroy, Finau in top 15.

I had Spieth and another 4 in the top 20. Has the results been updated yet? I cant remember what position i was in last week, hoping ill move up at least a spot or two.

Had 7 make the cut including Reed, Oosthuizen and Grace. Reed, Koepka, Horschel and Phil rounding out the bottom. In 76th now, but suspect I should be moving up

I only had 4 make the cut, and none of them did much... Except Spieth. Hopefully having him will keep me from falling to far.

Back