Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing a scramble with my dad and brother today been too long since I've gotten together with them.

Gonna be a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleep regression is ending for Lotte, thank God. Now, we get to start some sleep training. Yay?

Michelle and I are off this morning to celebrate our 20th anniversary...it was actually last Saturday but she didn't feel like celebrating in Pittsbirgh for some reason....so we'll be at a place JB knows very well,the Hyatt Chesapeake Bay Resort. Really looking forward to a down time weekend. It's a beautiful golf resort right ion the water on the eastern shore. Has a lot of other things in addition to golf. We're looking at taking a golf lesson tomorrow (weather permitting) it will be fun to see her try it out.

I'll be be unplugged from THP most of the weekend but may get a peak in here and there.

Enjoy your weekend, Rob!

Can you teach me how to sleep train a dog? I am pretty sure I have had about 5 hours of sleep the past two nights.

Hahahaha, I'm no help there. My Spaniel is the biggest whiniest baby ever when it comes to sleeping through the night.

Just found that the sales presentation I assisted on this week was successful and the client chose us! Makes the whirlwind trip worth it and secures that I will be doing more of it in the future.

Just found that the sales presentation I assisted on this week was successful and the client chose us! Makes the whirlwind trip worth it and secures that I will be doing more of it in the future.

Nice, dude!! Congrats.

So I got the call! My future has just changed for the better. A huge piece of the puzzle feel into place. I will bust my arse for me and my family. I will answer to me and me alone. I will share with the world my vision one order at a time.
When do we get to hear what you're talking about? Happy that you're happy, but hopelessly lost on what you're happy about.

So my 7 yr. old wants to go to the range which is already makes me want to come to this thread. I have a set of kids club that is brand new but still too big for him. He begs to use them anyway and against my better judgement, I give in. He proceeds to work through the bag like a tour pro and hit everyone of them well. So much for my better judgement.

Came to the nursing home to see my grandmother. Long story short, before getting her in here she was not doing good at all. The Alzheimers was taking her mind slowly and steadily. Since putting here here it's like the hands of time have been turned back 10 years. It's absolutely amazing. I am sitting here playing checkers with her and an older gentleman who apparently just got here a few days ago and was in a wheelchair was complaining that he couldn't take it anymore. She got up and went over to him and within 2 minutes she had him laughing and smiling. I haven't been able to wipe the smile off my face. Love this woman so much.

I'm happy for you Rickie but please stop double jumping ypur grandma's checker peices. Just kidding bro, very happy for you

I'm happy for you Rickie but please stop double jumping ypur grandma's checker peices. Just kidding bro, very happy for you
Haha no mercy!

That's awesome Rickie!! Amazing what being on a set schedule can do for an Alzheimer's patient.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's awesome Rickie!! Amazing what being on a set schedule can do for an Alzheimer's patient.

The nurses were telling me that she has been going around and helping the people that need help also. She is and always has been such an amazing and giving person. She was a nurse at Westchester Square Hospital in NY for 51 years. The instincts to help people never go away apparently.

The nurses were telling me that she has been going around and helping the people that need help also. She is and always has been such an amazing and giving person. She was a nurse at Westchester Square Hospital in NY for 51 years. The instincts to help people never go away apparently.
And the fact that she has nurses allowing her to do that help make her feel useful again and helps to keep the Alzheimer's at bay.

@Howzat,
For Father's Day, in your honor, we will be dining at Coopers Hawk.

Trisha called you a name I can't mention in public. She is a wee bit jelly.

Trisha called you a name I can't mention in public. She is a wee bit jelly.

Tell her I will order 9 wines, just for her.

Solid spot. We have one here. Good food and my girlfriend likes the wine

We love it. Based out of Chicago, the food, service and selection are top notch.

Tell her I will order 9 wines, just for her.

It only works if you tell them you really like a wine they don't actually make and get them all for the price of one.

It only works if you tell them you really like a wine they don't actually make and get them all for the price of one.

That was awesome.

Congrats Freddie, hope it works out for you! Dev, glad you have those moments with your grandmother, they make it all worth it.

Came to the nursing home to see my grandmother. Long story short, before getting her in here she was not doing good at all. The Alzheimers was taking her mind slowly and steadily. Since putting here here it's like the hands of time have been turned back 10 years. It's absolutely amazing. I am sitting here playing checkers with her and an older gentleman who apparently just got here a few days ago and was in a wheelchair was complaining that he couldn't take it anymore. She got up and went over to him and within 2 minutes she had him laughing and smiling. I haven't been able to wipe the smile off my face. Love this woman so much.

Thats awesome buddy. That stimulation and activity is good. Keeps the mind useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back