2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

That's what happens when you cut fescue low and don't water. Fescue doesn't fill in itself like other grasses. It is a bunch grass. Once the area dies, it must be re-seeded. It won't repair itself.

I see Tiger in that huge bunker.

Greens are a let down, but I'm loving everything else about the course.

Didn't Sergio used to go out with Norman's daughter? Is that why we heard the 5 minute speech about sucking it up and not acting spoiled?

It's the US Open.......stop complaining and just go win it.

Not you of course but I'm already tired of hearing Sergio and others complain. I guarantee you the winner of this tournament won't say a bad thing about the course on Sunday.

It's tough. On one hand, players are relatively spoiled..

On the other, silly little plinko bounces determining the winner of a Major Championship sounds terrible to me.

It's the US Open.......stop complaining and just go win it.

Not you of course but I'm already tired of hearing Sergio and others complain. I guarantee you the winner of this tournament won't say a bad thing about the course on Sunday.

Dude really? I understand sometimes they get a little picky but this place is hot garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to belive the Tiger group is + 26. Thats unbelievable .

I've got Reed and Jimmy Walker in the contest. Could use Jimmy making a couple birds, but not out of things in round one.

When was the last time this guy broke 80

He probably posted about it on THP. You just weren't there to see it...

What are the odds Tiger hits the train?

Is anyone still on the 'these greens don't look bad' train?

not only do they look bad it seems like especially when the ball slows down they tend to bounce all over

Dude really? I understand sometimes they get a little picky but this place is hot garbage.

The leader board say otherwise. When the best players in the world are at the top of the leader board I think the course us working.

And mashed potatoes on the green is freaking ridiculous.

That putt bobbled around quite a bit.... Poor Tiger.

The internet feed at work was more enjoyable than this on Fox. I dislike Buck, Norman sounds strange, greens are ugly and I hate seeing that damn train!

I've got Reed and Jimmy Walker in the contest. Could use Jimmy making a couple birds, but not out of things in round one.

Great minds think alike. Wanna split the gate? :act-up:

JM

The leader board say otherwise. When the best players in the world are at the top of the leader board I think the course us working.

And mashed potatoes on the green is freaking ridiculous.

The camera must be lying.

I'm imagining all these balls bobbling all over the place ?

I enjoy seeing the pros struggle and fight through adverse conditions. When things aren't perfect you find a true champ that can overcome. I think these sort of conditions expose flaws in their games and highlights those games are on. I'm enjoying this Open.

Wife said it looks like a nuclear clean up zone. I just want to see some good shots and all I'm seeing is this struggling group at +26 and counting.

I enjoy seeing the pros struggle and fight through adverse conditions. When things aren't perfect you find a true champ that can overcome. I think these sort of conditions expose flaws in their games and highlights those games are on. I'm enjoying this Open.

Fair enough .

I think the course could be great but whatever preparation thy have done for this has been awful.

Just my uneducated opinion.

The camera must be lying.

I'm imagining all these balls bobbling all over the place ?

I watched more this morning than I have tonight, but I haven't noticed it to be that bad. But either way, how are people shooting 65s?

Back