"THP Staffer Edition" - 2013 Callaway XTT Xtreme Stand Bag

Wanted to drop in and say how much I am liking this bag. When I brought it with me to play in MA last weekend with fellow THPers it was loaded with my normal 14 clubs, 2 extra drivers, and 2 extra driver shafts. The top part of that bag was pretty darn full, but it handled it nicely. I forgot how much I had enjoyed a stand bag since I hadn't used one in a couple of years now. Makes getting down to my courses range and everywhere else a lot easier. Plus it just looks damn good

I hadn't stand bagged it for a long time either ddec. I started hoofing it if I'm not in a cart.

I hadn't stand bagged it for a long time either ddec. I started hoofing it if I'm not in a cart.

I forgot how convenient they actually are.

I forgot how convenient they actually are.

Yes sir. Enough space that I can lug a couple extra clubs for testing, but not so heavy and cumbersome. Putter slot is money. The water bottle pocket could not be in a more perfect spot for walking. I really used this one as the benchmark when I was testing the Jones bag and there are some features here that you don't start to notice as much until you don't have them.

I dont have the THP staff version obviously but I just got this bag yesterday. I absolutely love it. It's so light and has so many neat little features to it. Switched all my gear over to it last night. Cant wait to bring it out and start walking courses again.

Yes sir. Enough space that I can lug a couple extra clubs for testing, but not so heavy and cumbersome. Putter slot is money. The water bottle pocket could not be in a more perfect spot for walking. I really used this one as the benchmark when I was testing the Jones bag and there are some features here that you don't start to notice as much until you don't have them.

water bottle pockets or cooler pockets are a must for me. My newer cart bag didn't have one and that was a little bit of a bummer.

I dont have the THP staff version obviously but I just got this bag yesterday. I absolutely love it. It's so light and has so many neat little features to it. Switched all my gear over to it last night. Cant wait to bring it out and start walking courses again.

I'm all about the walking if I can. I tracked on GPS a few times and I was getting anywhere from 4-6 miles in depending on the course and how accurate I was.

water bottle pockets or cooler pockets are a must for me. My newer cart bag didn't have one and that was a little bit of a bummer.

That and the little tee pocket on the front. A must-have.

bag_zps5bd17374.png

Small features and the way the incorporated them on the bag, like the hook and loop glove holder. The tee holder. The ball marker attached to the zipper. Just love everything about it.

bag_zps5bd17374.png

Small features and the way the incorporated them on the bag, like the hook and loop glove holder. The tee holder. The ball marker attached to the zipper. Just love everything about it.

I actually use that glove holder quite a bit. I've always been a little reluctant to do that because I am worried the glove will fall off. Hasn't happened yet though.

I actually use that glove holder quite a bit. I've always been a little reluctant to do that because I am worried the glove will fall off. Hasn't happened yet though.

I had my wife sew one onto my Sun Mountain Sync bag and was a little nervous about it falling off but I left it on there while riding a cart and had no issues so I am sure it will be fine with this bag also.

I use the ball marker all the time. I keep getting dirty looks from people I play with for laying the bag down on the green all the time though. They say I should just use the one on my cap.

Glad to hear you like it thus far Ricky, glad you listened to me...and a few others

I use the ball marker all the time. I keep getting dirty looks from people I play with for laying the bag down on the green all the time though. They say I should just use the one on my cap.

Big no-no in my book to take your golf bag on the green, leave it in the greenside rough.

Big no-no in my book to take your golf bag on the green, leave it in the greenside rough.

I believe he was attempting to make a joke. There is a ball "marker" attached to the bag that I was referring to.

I believe he was attempting to make a joke. There is a ball "marker" attached to the bag that I was referring to.

I was Dev. I was hoping that ary was making a joke too!

I was Dev. I was hoping that ary was making a joke too!

I wasnt sure so I just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page. The bag ROCKS!!

Well I have used this bag for two years and a week and have put it into my office for now. Replaced with a mid size Titleist staff bag my wife bought me for my birthday!

I loved the questions this bag generated and how I was able to promote the site wherever I played and whomever I played with!

I've been gaming mine full time again.

I think I'll use it until it completely falls apart.

I've been gaming mine full time again.

I think I'll use it until it completely falls apart.

I'm not much for keeping "keepsake" items, but I am glad I was able to take it out of play before that happened! For just being a golf bag, this one means a lot. Even more than the Morgan Cup Callway bag. I was going to bring THAT one to Prairie Highlands, but I am thinking I will be bringing my new one.

Maybe. I have a week to decide.

Well I have used this bag for two years and a week and have put it into my office for now. Replaced with a mid size Titleist staff bag my wife bought me for my birthday!

I loved the questions this bag generated and how I was able to promote the site wherever I played and whomever I played with!

There is a whole lot of irony in this post of course.

#MultipleStaffPlayer :act-up:

JM

That Titleist Staff Bag is awesome Smalls!

JM

I'm not much for keeping "keepsake" items, but I am glad I was able to take it out of play before that happened! For just being a golf bag, this one means a lot. Even more than the Morgan Cup Callway bag. I was going to bring THAT one to Prairie Highlands, but I am thinking I will be bringing my new one.

Maybe. I have a week to decide.

I'll be bringing this one, as I do to all THP events. Its a rule of mine.

Almost as awesome as owning a one-off THP stand bag :)

9YvqJITl.jpg

I have set aside for THP events as well. It was getting some serious use, so I switched to my back up to keep it in solid shape.
I'll be bringing this one, as I do to all THP events. Its a rule of mine.

Back