2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Great shot by Reed there. Very good look at birdie to get to -4.

Who ya got Toadster?
Actually, I must have changed my mind last minute or something because I just checked and it's not even the two dudes I thought it was. #GoingSenile

Just got to a tv but was sneaking scoreboard peaks all afternoon. I've got Ricky and Rosey in this so I will get to see plenty of them.

Can't wait to see more of this course.

I don't think Boobs McGee has enough makeup on....

Watching Tiger hitting driver on the range Tuesday: baby draw, block, block, block, baby draw, baby draw, block, block, serious block, serious block, scowl, ignore Sean Foley, block, block.

Dufner is in 5th place? Has FOX even shown him hit a shot?

hahahahaha first thought I had... Were this the first tee, I wouldn't put it past him.

The placed it oddly close to the range.

I would've dead pulled one into that tv by now.

On a different note Boobs McGee looked much better on the Golf Channel.

Likelihood of him actually requesting it and them accommodating? 5:1 odds? 10:1?

Liking the 5:1 odds. Better than when it was Foley with his man purse.

Yes ,but none of the big boys
I just got in from cutting the grass about ten minutes ago so I missed a ton of coverage...

Are there golfers on course right now? #FoxLive

Watching Tiger hitting driver on the range Tuesday: baby draw, block, block, block, baby draw, baby draw, block, block, serious block, serious block, scowl, ignore Sean Foley, block, block.

Sean Foley? Do you mean The new guy (Como)?

No. Sean Foley tried to come hi-five/bro hug Tiger. Tiger was having none of it and just walked right past him. It was REALLY uncomfortable to watch.

Looks like 16 golfers will be under par in the first wave when its complete.

At least Hammer knows Seinfeld's first name. But dang dude...you're making me feel old.

Love people that not take it too seriously. Curt M is on that road. Solid job making it fun

Fox was doing so well showing actual golf. Now it's the Tiger show. Too bad.

Love people that not take it too seriously. Curt M is on that road. Solid job making it fun

Agreed. Pretty good job so far overall, I'd say. But I know there are still people playing golf out there and I haven't seen any of them since Patrick Reed finished at least 20 minutes ago.

Back