Zacharytrent

Reaction score
Handicap
One of my teachers at school told me that this site will send you beta equipment to test if you are a member, so I am now a member and would like to know how to get beta equipment

I would say go to a THP Event that offers some equipment.
Get active and join the Albatross Club
Or win a contest.

Or ask member MikeDean441, because he has lots of it.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome and get involved in all aspects to get the most out of THP!

Beta? I'd rather Alpha. :)

Welcome to THP!

Quite an introduction... Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Like everyone else has said, be an active member and you may be chosen to test equipment out.

Equipment testing is just the tip of the Popsicle. There is an entire rota of events tied to Major OEM's and specialized companies you know well. Then there is the one and only Grandaddy of em all...just search it, it's almost too cool to explain. Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testing stuff is fun, but going to THP events is seriously 100x more fun. Equipment comes and go, the times you'll have with other THP'ers blows that way out of the water.

If that is what you came to THP for, I am sad to say you are sadly misled.

Great friends, honest and unbiased reviews by golfers for golfers, and great outings/events...... thats what THP is. Enter for opportunities to test new equipment? Sure, thats part of it. If you want so much more though, this is where you want to be.

:welcome: as has been said, get involved here on THP and the opportunity may present itself for equipment testing but this site is not about testing opportunities and just that, in fact that is a small part. This site is a community of golf nuts who enjoy discussing anything and everything but with a focus on all things golf. All of us have developed close friendships with people that we would in all likelihood never have had out paths cross. Also if a testing opportunity does present itself there comes a great responsibility for unbiased and full reports on said equipment, this is more than just writing "I like xyz more than my current model" but an in depth series of reports about anything and everything observed.

Good luck and I hope you do explore THP and discover the awesomeness and uniqueness of this golf community.

Post 2000 times a year. That seems to work around here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did someone say free gear? Send some my way too things are kinda thin at the moment...thanks

Did someone say free gear? Send some my way too things are kinda thin at the moment...thanks

Should have said something I dumped all my extra top spin clubs. I'll keep an eye out for you :D

What's your address? I'll send you my clubs if you promise to return them. I feel like I can trust you.

Welcome to THP.

To answer this:

how do you join the Albatross Club? I am also new

Go to http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate or click Albatross Club at the top of the page.

If that is what you came to THP for, I am sad to say you are sadly misled.

Great friends, honest and unbiased reviews by golfers for golfers, and great outings/events...... thats what THP is. Enter for opportunities to test new equipment? Sure, thats part of it. If you want so much more though, this is where you want to be.

That was my thoughts too. Hopefully he came here more for the vast knowledge of the membership here than for the "free" stuff.

One of my teachers at school told me that this site will send you beta equipment to test if you are a member, so I am now a member and would like to know how to get beta equipment

Welcome to THP! If you want to test equipment get involved and get out to THP events and gatherings. In my opinion, you will get out of THP what you put into THP. And there is plenty to get involved in.

What's your address? I'll send you my clubs if you promise to return them. I feel like I can trust you.

It's okay, I'm from the internet OR I'm a french model.

Wait, there's SWAG on here???

Back