Peter Millar Event on HauteLook

Well didnt pick up any peter millar stuff but thanks to even looking at the site and puma tshirt and pair of puma sneakers are headed my way.

signed up looking for some shorts. nothing that really intrigued me on that front. the shirts however, are quite nice. Hopefully that $20 gets you what you want!

signed up looking for some shorts. nothing that really intrigued me on that front. the shirts however, are quite nice. Hopefully that $20 gets you what you want!

Thanks buddy. I dont get anything for people signing up. I believe once they use the service (which I have for a while) I do. No idea really. I check it every day.

Thanks buddy. I dont get anything for people signing up. I believe once they use the service (which I have for a while) I do. No idea really. I check it every day.

Aw that sucks but makes sense, would be crazy to give money just for accounts (sometimes I'm not very smart). I'll keep my eye out. I'm sure I'll buy something at some point.

Im jumping in with 2 shirts and a pair of shorts. I could go mad on this one, but found a couple that were must have.

Sorry about that. Hard to pass up on Summer Comfort for under $40 though. I mean quality alone to get a nice 5 year shirt is solid.

No doubt, they have some really nice clothing and at those prices it's a steal.

I registered and as soon as I get home Thursday night I'll do some shopping, I can't resist a a beautiful golf shirt lol.

Stuff already shipped for me. Hoping to have it before my trip next week.

Well that certainly was worth the price of admission! I'm a big Millar fan anyway.

Last day for the Millar sale.

Hey JB, I'm def skimming, but how do these fit?

Hey JB, I'm def skimming, but how do these fit?

True to size.
Longer sleeves than many of hte modern shirts and definitely do not taper towards the waist.

True to size.
Longer sleeves than many of hte modern shirts and definitely do not taper towards the waist.

Perfect, thank you!

Placing an order now, Happy Fathers Day to me.

Back