THP Live from the 1st Tee

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You have heard about it and some have seen it...THP Live on the 1st Tee!

Today at 12pm CST (or so), THP TV will be live from the 1st tee as 14 THPers and 2 members from Cobra PUMA Golf tee off at the exclusive and special Patriot Club. Watch all of the action as Team Hackers takes on Team Paradise and the hijinks that goes on in between groups.

The coverage will last about 30 minutes and can be found on the THP TV YouTube Channel, www.youtube.com/THPGolf

If you ever thought about the pressure of teeing off in front of a large group, or kicking off coverage on TV, these players are about to live it as they start the weekend coverage of the Morgan Cup, where they are the tour players for an entire weekend.

You can join in on the interactive coverage in the SuperChat on YouTube Live and ask questions, meet each golfer and see how they fare.

This thread will get updated when the coverage is going to go live.

i-zSb6pRz-M.jpg

Last edited:
Hope I get to experience it from 38000 feet. But kind of unlikely.
Have fun. Will check back in tonight after we land.

Looking forward to seeing the guys tee off.

Sounds like a blast! Have fun and go Team Paradise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping to follow this one LIVE! 10am PST I think?

30 minutes ish away, it's about to get real!!!

It's about to go down!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Wow that tee show looks freaking awesome

That drop on the tee. Insane.

That was all kinds of awesome.

Man what a fun first tee! Cool meeting guys, great view and the Puma Golf scripting is CLEEEEEAN!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Best drive was the last one. Man in a week Ill be in my first THP event doing the same......getting real up in here. Kudos to everyone. Feed was awesome.

This was a whole lot of awesome this morning.

Talk about a special event.

This was a whole lot of awesome this morning.

Talk about a special event.

I 100% agree with this.

Thanks for everybody that tuned in. Just so much fun on this 1st tee.

It was a fun experience. I was the least nervous of any 1st tee at an event I've been at. The camera is not intrusive. The only difference from before is JB is off to the side talking and getting people to do interviews. In a way I almost found that soothing or something - I think it took my mind off me having to hit a shot in front of everyone.

On a personal level this was cool because my wife and kids logged on and watched. It was a little emotional getting the texts from them before and after. I know they appreciated getting to be at the event with us, if just for 30 minutes.

Just watched it again and the first tees are awesome Live!

Couldn't see how much tall grass there was, but it looked like one of the few tee shots where a topped ball might make the fairway.

~Rock

I liked watching that. I can't imagine the nerves, but everybody off the tee and airborne with a couple of killer drives. What a view from that first tee though!

I liked watching that. I can't imagine the nerves, but everybody off the tee and airborne with a couple of killer drives. What a view from that first tee though!

Yeah it was something else. Another video and some pictures in the live thread of another hole similar there on the back 9.

Just beautiful.

Yeah it was something else. Another video and some pictures in the live thread of another hole similar there on the back 9.

Just beautiful.

I already got nerves and my first THP tee isnt till Saturday lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glad to see Jake hasn't changed a bit, always up to something!

Good thing about that drop off is that the topped balls won't be in frame long. :)

All kidding aside, impossible not to watch that video and not think about the countless first tee butterflies in THP events....just one of those things that never escapes you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP Live from the 1st Tee

Just re watched this! Man that was easily the coolest 1st Tee shot i have EVER hit! That drop with the folds of honor logo in the middle of the fairway was something special

Just watched this on YouTube. I'm sorry I missed it live, because I really liked it.

I already got nerves and my first THP tee isnt till Saturday lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same here. Think I'm going to visit a doc this week and get some valium. :D Plan B is a shot of Jack between range and 1st tee.

Regional Rivalry #2...Let's do it!

Back