Microsoft & Taylormade Team up - Microsoft Band/GPS/Scorecard

Martsy

Reaction score
Handicap
18.5 GHIN
Last edited by a moderator:
It looks pretty cool, as long as it sits on the wrist snug I'd probably get one.

I added video to your 1st post.

thats cool, if it works. Looking forward to feedback from users. This is exactly, in theory, what I would like to see the apple watch be capable of. Maybe v2?

I like the idea behind this and hope that it really works as advertised.

That's badass if it works as smoothly as they claim.

Guessing it's not available on the iPhone. ;)

I really like the idea, wouldnt mind trying this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's badass if it works as smoothly as they claim.

Guessing it's not available on the iPhone. ;)

The app actually is supposed to work on android, iphone, and windows phone according to the ad

The app actually is supposed to work on android, iphone, and windows phone according to the ad

Sweet, I missed that. Bad assumption on my part.

I like the design, but I honestly hope it doesn't force me to use a Microsoft mobile device, because that ain't gonna happen.

EDIT: Just read the part that says it's available on Android as well.

Will wait until others use it and have feedback, but it looks and sounds like it could be one of the east on the market

First band I would actually consider. Looks great!

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

I like that you don't have to fiddle with it much during a round. Might have to check one of these out.

Definitely on my ponder list, especially since I already have a MS phone (though it'll work with iPhone and Android too).

MS band: $199
TM myRoundPro: Not available yet.

I definitely want to see this in action before I buy it...after you sync to the band, do you need the phone on you at all times?

I hope it works as good as they say !! I would definitely get one

I definitely want to see this in action before I buy it...after you sync to the band, do you need the phone on you at all times?

The Microsoft band actually has its own GPS, so you wouldn't need your phone for that aspect. The more I think about it, I may take the plunge this weekend and be one of those initial testers. Even if it stinks I was looking at getting a Fitbit anyway

The Microsoft band actually has its own GPS, so you wouldn't need your phone for that aspect. The more I think about it, I may take the plunge this weekend and be one of those initial testers. Even if it stinks I was looking at getting a Fitbit anyway
If you do take the plunge I want to hear all about it...as I am sure most will...it looks very cool, I just hope it works as flawlessly as they say...knowing of course there will always be a few bugs initially

yeah that is the best part of the band IMO. I am at work and the link is blocked but is the TM myroundpro free?

yeah that is the best part of the band IMO. I am at work and the link is blocked but is the TM myroundpro free?
Not available yet. You sign up and they'll email you when it's ready. I didn't see any other details.

The price point on this one makes it look really nice. I like the features too.

I feel like someone owes me money since I posted about this idea for the M$ Band last year when it came out. That aside....yes, it is a good idea, they made it work exactly as it needed to.

My only hesitation with this specific device is that the MS Band isn't exactly light weight, or comfortable. Maybe its more comfortable for other people, but it wasn't for me. I have high hopes future generations of the band are thinner and maybe not so rigid.

~Rock

Show me iOS support and I'm intrigued. I don't think there are enough wristbands, watches, etc. to make me want a Microsoft phone.

My only hesitation with this specific device is that the MS Band isn't exactly light weight, or comfortable. Maybe its more comfortable for other people, but it wasn't for me. I have high hopes future generations of the band are thinner and maybe not so rigid.

~Rock

That's my only concern too as I normally don't wear a watch. But I checked the specs and its lighter than the lightest apple watch and the same as the lightest garmin GPS watch I saw. I have worn it yet so interest in the feel yet, but I'm actually going to go check them out tonight and possibly pick one up

If it works as easy and seamlessly as is advertised, this will be a hit

Back