THP Live from the 1st Tee

Just watched this on YouTube. I'm sorry I missed it live, because I really liked it.

If you haven't watched the one from the Gauntlet, its a must watch. The ETracer is amazing.

Alot of beard in that first group

That's pretty awesome, that drop off looks like no joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you haven't watched the one from the Gauntlet, its a must watch. The ETracer is amazing.
It really was. And his arms are longer than Patrick Ewings.

Thanks to everybody that tuned in. The THP Live on the Tee was a lot of fun and if you have not seen it or can't find it, you can watch it here. From the action of the intros and tee shots, to the interviews and such in between groups.

[video=youtube;nfI8BG-pnCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfI8BG-pnCw[/video]

Thanks to everybody that tuned in. The THP Live on the Tee was a lot of fun and if you have not seen it or can't find it, you can watch it here. From the action of the intros and tee shots, to the interviews and such in between groups.

[video=youtube;nfI8BG-pnCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfI8BG-pnCw[/video]

The live videos capture the vibe of being at an event really well. More than anything I've felt like I was at an event while watching. Really fun addition this year.

Thanks, technology.

I really enjoy them. Unfortunately I always seem to miss them live. I need to make a point of being on for the next one, because the interaction of those watching; and those participating is very, VERY cool.

Will this be a part of most/all future THP events? Already got me thinking about the first tee at the SEC RR...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Will this be a part of most/all future THP events? Already got me thinking about the first tee at the SEC RR...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Assuming signal and weather cooperate. I strongly urge participants to check out other Event 1st tee fun.

Assuming signal and weather cooperate. I strongly urge participants to check out other Event 1st tee fun.
Thanks. I haven't been able to see them live, but have enjoyed the replays a lot.

Looking forward to being a part of it in 2 weeks.

It will be a bit weird being on the other side of the camera.

~Rock

~Rock
No pressure! Nope none at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

~Rock

Just have fun with it! Nobody's going to be watching...:alien:

I'd be watching, if I weren't there.

~Rock

Still wish I could have been there for Team SMP, just wasn't in the cards. I had a good Spring on THP though. I'll be watching and cheering for my SMP brethren! Good luck boys!!!

Hope everybody enjoyed the latest THP Live on the Tee Box.

If you haven't seen it yet, it has a fun conversation about food in between groups including rallo giving his take on chick Fila.

You can find it on the THP home page, THP Mobile App or the THP TV YouTube channel

I really enjoy watching these and interacting with the participants live and in color. It's had been a great addiction to THP events

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope everybody enjoyed the latest THP Live on the Tee Box.

If you haven't seen it yet, it has a fun conversation about food in between groups including rallo giving his take on chick Fila.

You can find it on the THP home page, THP Mobile App or the THP TV YouTube channel

The 1st tee live feeds have been excellent this year, great addition to the events that's really pulled the audience in closer. Unfortunately I didn't get to watch the feed yesterday morning, I did watch it twice later on though, another job well done by the cast and crew!

Yes, I do live amongst the redneck well South of what goes on in Chicago. :D

I enjoy watching these a lot. Unfortunately I wasn't able to catch the latest one live.

Its fun to put faces to the screen names and to see old friends out there doing their thing.

If weather cooperates, we will be going live from the 1st Tee beginning at 830. Right now it is not, but we may get lucky.

C'mon weather! I've been anticipating this one for a while!

Love watching these. Kids graduating HS at this time. May have phone on YouTube and mute.

Back