2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Wake disagrees with Kisner "Beware of the sick golfer" Lolz
I think he's referring to avoiding puke splash on your white trousers

Ricky calm down friend.

Wusah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm calm fella. Just tired of the pissing matches over the course and who hates what and who said what.

I can tolerate much of what Fox is doing. The interviews with Holly are horrible.

I'll still gladly put up with Holly Sonders so that NBC keeps their mitts off of the U.S. Open.

I said the same thing. I actually love a lot of what they have going on. She is downright awful.

Absolutely none of the ones I have seen are insightful or beneficial in any way. That and the handheld mics the players are having to hold are completely amateur hour

People will b*tch about the rough next year.

People always b*tch about the US Open. They bitched last year, they bitched this year, They'll b*tch again next year.

Absolutely none of the ones I have seen are insightful or beneficial in any way. That and the handheld mics the players are having to hold are completely amateur hour
And just as sad is the fact I'm sure she isn't coming up with these questions on her own which means this is someone else's idea lol

Day was impressive. Can't imagine how hard that was for him out there.

the interviews suck then to ask about someone else and nothing about the guy being interviews just killed it.

I hope holly is making a lot more money because at this point the career change seems pretty poor .

I hope holly is making a lot more money because at this point the career change seems pretty poor .

My wife says to me "How can she play golf with big boobs" Haha didn't know how to answer. Felt like I was being trapped.

Now that is the proper way to drive that green.

16th hole is a fun looking hole.

Good lord Dustin

DJ with a missle

DJ, shows the way to drive the green. Its about shot shape. Can't hit a fade with that slope, like Holmes, Day and Grace did.

Pair of......balls

DJ you're my hero.

At least On the course

Even with the rolls, amazing how close the guys are hitting that 252 yard shot on 15

Wow Martin is 12 over just today through 16...yikes

Back