What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot 40 in my league last night with 4 disgusting 3 putts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a fun round today with VegasMav at TPC Las Vegas. I played the front like it was the Bridgestone Championship and Cookie was my partner again. I played well on the back. 50/39-89

What a fun round today with VegasMav at TPC Las Vegas. I played the front like it was the Bridgestone Championship and Cookie was my partner again. I played well on the back. 50/39-89

Nice turn around to get under 90 though.

40-37 for a 77... I lipped a putt out that would have given me 3 birdies in a row. Best round of the year for me. It was on a fairly easy 6500yd course. However, I'll take it after the 98 I posted last week....

#8/38 for a 76. Kept the birdie streak alive as well

Yeah you did. 81 for me. 42 and 39

Shot a +5 42 in league tonight. No three putts, which is nice!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Shot 88. Lipped out 4 5-6 footers. One 3 putt

39/44 for 83. Lots of complaints but mainly bugs! Ate me up today. 2 birdies though.

New putter (love). New driver (gonna love). Hard course. Wrong balls in bag.

Lack of course knowledge was huge. Haven't played here in 2 years. Took all the wrong lines. Missed in the wrong places. Would play much better if I could play it again and know which lines to take.

Was on pace for about 42/43 today before they blew the horn due to storms in the area. Had a bad double early due to finding water, along with a couple bogeys, but turned it around for the last 2 holes I was able to play. So the game is still fairly consistent and still knocking on that 30's on 9 score but need to really pull my putting around. Weird having what helped me out a ton last year has now become a hinderance. Oh well! Just need more practice!

Another tale of two 9s. 43/50, 93. Will ESC to a 92. Swing is very inconsistent, right now.

A tale of two nines for me today as well. Shot 37/42-79 with one birdie and 8 bogeys. I played really well on the front, hitting 6/7 FIR and 6/9 GIR but totally stopped hitting greens on the back, only hitting #17. I think fatigue played a factor from the heavy workload I've been dealing with over the last month. Lots of good still today, so I'll focus on that and forget the rest

Played some twilight golf and got 9 in. 41 with two doubles, two bogeys and one birdie

Enjoyed my round of golf with Frank today. You played a very nice back 9 with those two birdies. Me on the other hand will refrain from posting my horrible score. I'll only post if Tiger's first round score at the U.S. Open is worst than mine...there is a chance.

20, was rained out after 5 holes. Par was 19 for those 5 so I hated to see the rain (lightening) start.

not good tonight, shot a 43 on the back nine at home course. finished the round with 2 doubles on last 2 holes. Had a nice putt and chip or two, but other than that, could not hit a decent tee shot tonight

49 on 9 holes...I had 1 blow up hole with a 9...other than that I played pretty well...I struggled with chipping around the greens but off the tee and putting were finally not costing me 2-3 shots per hole

Shot a 95 on a really tough links course.

Was playing pretty well, and I can feel my game getting more consistent. Really happy about my drives, wedges and putting, long irons were mediocre at best. Birdied two par fives by playing smart, unfortunately shot a 11 on another one after I found some dune grass and couldn't find a good spot to drop my ball. In the end I had to declare 3 unplayables on that one hole.

Shot my best round of the year. Left like 2/3 strokes out there with bone headed unforced back to back bogies following a birdie.

36-36
E 72 with 4 birdies
30 putts
Only 3 FIR
12 GIR

Shot my best round of the year. Left like 2/3 strokes out there with bone headed unforced back to back bogies following a birdie.

36-36
E 72 with 4 birdies
30 putts
Only 3 FIR
12 GIR
Nice score buddy! Where did you play?

80 (40/40) Its been a long time since I've hit the ball so consistently good. If I could putt I'd be a few strokes lower. Played with a buddy in great weather (a bit hot), had a few cigars, and we discussed and solved most of the world's problems during our round. LOL

I shot a 92 today and I was swaying like a willow tree. Terrible balance and shifting back instead of turning around my body. I hit the ball a bit better with a wide stance to stabilize my shifting motion. I looked like Roy riding Trigger but it helped a bit on the back side. :cowboy:

42-44 for 86. I didn't hit the ball that badly off of the tee, but I was garbage inside of 100 yards. I need to put in some work on my short game and putting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back