One Wedding Picture

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I decided since we consider all of you guys are friends, we would put up one quick wedding picture that was taken randomly before the wedding. At the same time I am outing JB and now the world knows what he looks like. It was very casual as you can see.
I was wearing a sun dress by Theory.
JB was wearing Theory pants and Sligo Shirt.
It was just us and a couple of family members and it was still the perfect day in both of our minds.

524194599_Qe2w4-M.jpg

OMG, It's JB's face!!!

A very happy, beautiful couple! THANK YOU for sharing GG, or is it MrsJB now??

CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!

congrats again Mr. and Mrs JB. great photo!

Oh, and uhhh....

CONGRATS! :D

Awwwwww! Wook at da cute wittle coupwle!

OMG, It's JB's face!!!

That was my first thought too!

THANK YOU for sharing GG, or is it MrsJB now??

I'm pretty sure it's GG and Mr.GG. :D

(EDIT: Unless JB divorces her for posting his picture.)

• Admin
It was so sunny we had our eyes closed in almost every picture. But it doesn't matter just being there with each other was all that was cared about. I am going to try and get more pictures tonight at dinner.

You got that right Harry.

It's about time! hehehe

Better get that pic saved before JB edits this post! LMAO!

You got that right Harry.

^^^ that was pre-edit folks! He was just responding to the Mr.GG comment, not the divorce part!

Very nice photo, I was beginning to think the only way to actually see JB was taking a trip to Fl.

Congrats again to both of you

^^^ that was pre-edit folks! He was just responding to the Mr.GG comment, not the divorce part!

Thanks for clarifying that,haha

Great looking couple.

I would have never recognized JB since he wasn't wearing his tu-tu and dancing around like a mad man. :banana: :laugh:

Congrats again guys.

Beautiful Shot of you Two, you are a "very photogenic" Couple Congratulations again as well and guys the "Pumas" FEEL great they are a little narrow in the instep but thank god they are a 9.5 after the shoe stretches a bit, (I have wide feet because of the CP) and as long as I wear thin socks I will be fine when I wore them on the course this AM for half a round It was as though I didn't even have them on my feet !!!! I will post pics soon guys.

I was just about to ask you guys if we were going to get to see some wedding pics... Thanks for sharing.

Great photo, but will you PLEASE get offline?

great pic! thats the first time ive ever seen Josh without a hat on, hehe

We finally get to see a picture of the legend! CONGRATS!

Jacqui just saw the picture and she said, "Aw, what a cute couple, almost as cute as you and me!"

So you got that going for ya!

That's so awesome of you guys to share something of your special day with us.
Aaaaand... If I wasn't a big, masculine man who would never actually use the words cute, adorable or anything like them... I'd tell you that you make a cute couple :D

A very nice couple, congratulations!!!

However, JB looks nothing like what i expected!!! - i was thinking an Ian Poulter clone!!
Then again, nobady on internet forums loks like what you expect!

A very nice couple, congratulations!!!

However, JB looks nothing like what i expected!!! - i was thinking an Ian Poulter clone!!
Then again, nobady on internet forums loks like what you expect!

That's really weird, I was thinking the exact same thing.

A very lovely picture...congratulations you two!

JB...good to see you.

Great picture. I wish you much joy and happiness. Thanks for sharing.

Back