Hello from Nova Scotia

Dwntwn

Reaction score
Handicap
New guy here, Hey I know I'm up out of the way on the east coast of Canada, but I still love golf, just found this site today, and being from Canada, we make frequent trips down to ... you guessed it Orlando Fl.
I golf, and my wife loves the pool and spa, so the next time we come down I'll be looking for a game or two with anyone who would like to join. I haven't searched yet, but I'm sure there are threads where I can find some vacation golf buddies here.
Dwntwn

Welcome to THP!

Welcome.

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

Welcome!

Welcome

Welcome to THP, love Nova Scotia what a beautiful part of the country. Glad to have you

Welcome aboard!

Hey, another Scotian. Welcome.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome!!

Thanks for welcome, I just got back from Kelowna BC for week golfing with my best friend and his old man. There are some beauty golf courses out there. Has anyone had the chance to play up/out there?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Thanks for welcome, I just got back from Kelowna BC for week golfing with my best friend and his old man. There are some beauty golf courses out there. Has anyone had the chance to play up/out there?

I have yet to play in Kelowna ,but heard of many great courses that way. Last year a bunch of us hit up Tobiano in Kamloops ,that is an amazing course next time your in the area to visit

I have yet to play in Kelowna ,but heard of many great courses that way. Last year a bunch of us hit up Tobiano in Kamloops ,that is an amazing course next time your in the area to visit

I will keep that in mind for sure. BC is amazing I could move there. Black Mountian course in Kelowna. Loved it

Welcome!

Gallagher's Canyon look nice too ,have you played there? Cabot links and Osprey are on my list to play in NS

I've played Tower Ranch, Gallagher's Canyon, and Predator Ridge a few times.
Kelowna is heaven on Earth for 4 months per year IMO.

I've played Tower Ranch, Gallagher's Canyon, and Predator Ridge a few times.
Kelowna is heaven on Earth for 4 months per year IMO.
You're right about 4 months of the year for golf. I also played at Two Eagles, Sunset Ranch, and Shannon Lake. All great

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

LOL I forgot to say Welcome to THP!

One of these years (maybe) my wife and I are going to visit the east coast of Canada.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Welcome, I'm headed to NS on holiday in August. Where should we play?

Back