NestmanJ

Reaction score
Handicap
snow
So last week my driver started sounding funny and acting funny. On the 10th tee my driver became very muted and started hitting low short knuckle shots almost like it had top spin, took it to the range the other night and it was doing the same thing after cleaning my clubs i found that one of the bottom rails is bent, and i am wondering if this is now making the face of the driver unstable now. what do you guys think? would this bend really affect the face and the way the club reacts? or is it all in my head?20170603_1744289.jpg20170603_1745059.jpg

That's a good question and one I can't answer. But you could probably pick another R1 up super cheap. I really enjoyed that club when I had one.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

it was a great club till this happened and as for the V2 they are still pretty pricey almost 300$ CDN on ebay and trying to find the same specs that this one had are near impossible gonna call TM tomorrow and see what if anything can be done with the price i paid for the head and i am gonna test out some new drivers Tuesday

well i talked to tm Canada and they referred me to and tm US today, and since it is a tour issue/vault there is not anything they can do about it no matter the age it could have been bought yesterday and it is what it is time to test out some new drivers :D

Afternoon bud,

I have a perfectly good V2 head just sat in my 'spares' cupboard if you are interested. Not been used it in prob 18 months.

I am in UK but ping me a message if you wish.

Richard

Afternoon bud,

I have a perfectly good V2 head just sat in my 'spares' cupboard if you are interested. Not been used it in prob 18 months.

I am in UK but ping me a message if you wish.

Richard

boom!!

Back