Another possible Terror Attack in London

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
News stations are reporting another possible terror attack in London. Apparently a van mowed down people on the London Bridge, and possible shootings and knife attacks as well. Our prayers go out to them.

That is terrible, my thoughts are prayers are with the people of London

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so out of control. Lots of people there.

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

The world we live in and it's quickly becoming a reality of how it will be going forward. I just don't know how you win a war being playing like this. Good grief.

Thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Admin
Continuing reports of more "incidences" in other areas too. This is crazy, my heart is breaking for these people. Continued thoughts and prayers.

Yeah, this should be a fun flight tonight
fda7dcc0a7a64fb5cfaf291ef662b7c1.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone that is affected by this horrible act of cowardice and stupidity.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hopefully all of our UK members are okay.

Finley tweeted this earlier tonight:

I am terrified as my daughter is in London now

Continuing reports of more "incidences" in other areas too. This is crazy, my heart is breaking for these people. Continued thoughts and prayers.

I agree . . . but I'm also getting MAD!! Very, very MAD!

Khalid Sheik Mohammed - peace will exist in the world when everyone has been converted to Islam or subjugated to Islam.

This BS has to stop, people don’t want to call this crap what it is but enough of the speeches every few weeks, enough of the teddy bear and flower vigils, if it makes you feel better to call these animals Powder Puff Girls or the Sunshine Brigade then do so but we all know what they are and who they are and the quicker our eyes are opened to that the safer we will all become.

Our greatest threat is climate change, of course it is, climate change fly’s planes into buildings, runs down innocent people on a bridge and molests and rapes innocent girls, that is what climate change does.

I hate to say it, but I'm almost becoming numb to these types of things. The increasing frequency of these things is a bit scary, as well as the thought that I will eventually be affected in some way by one (already went through 9/11, but on a much lesser scale than most people who were affected).

I hope she is safe buddy.

My fingers are crossed for her safety, brother. I hope you were able to connect last night.

Have you heard from her? My youngest leaves today for a European Tour with her Orchestra for 5+ weeks, her Mother and I are not very excited about it and will be glad when the trip is over and she is back home.

We live in a crazy world. The question I keep asking myself why is the U.K. having these attacks happen on there soil so frequently? Like someone said early we are getting numb to these attacks and what upsets me the most my children will think these attacks are the norm.

I have no idea what the solution is too stop these attacks. I do have some thoughts but I will not make this political thread.

My thoughts and prayers are with the people in the U.K.

We live in a crazy world. The question I keep asking myself why is the U.K. having these attacks happen on there soil so frequently? Like someone said early we are getting numb to these attacks and what upsets me the most my children will think these attacks are the norm.

I have no idea what the solution is too stop these attacks. I do have some thoughts but I will not make this political thread.

My thoughts and prayers are with the people in the U.K.

You can't coexist with people who want to end your life and spread their diseased faith, the UK has turned a blind eye to the invasion of their nation for decades. The radicalization that takes place in local mosques, that should be under constant surveillance, is where this hatred is emanating from, the UK is today, tomorrow it's Germany or France or Italy, pick your nation that refuses to fight for it's sovereignty and way of life.

Any word from your daughter? Hope all is well.

Her group is ok, they do not get to see some of the things they had planned though

Her group is ok, they do not get to see some of the things they had planned though

That's a relief I'll bet. I have daughters. That would scare the crap outta me. I have even less of an interest now of me or anyone I care about traveling outside of the states.

We live in a crazy world. The question I keep asking myself why is the U.K. having these attacks happen on there soil so frequently?

I suspect because there is a general election about to take place.

Back