leftyrighty

Reaction score
Handicap
So I've had this club for 2-3 months and is an Adams hybrid. Teed off on the 9th hole and immediately heard a rattling. Looked down and saw the face blown out.

Not sure if TM will do anything. What a weird thing to happen.

ad392371645992f791046d8e91915b4a.jpg
b4265c1e35f185c0a98c806b1f9e7265.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Wow, that's pretty bad!

Wow, that's pretty bad!
Yeah never seen anything like it. I've seen dents and cracks but nothing like this.

I had one a while back on a Callaway X2 hot 4H. They gave me no issue replacing it. Of course that's the Callaway way though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I had one a while back on a Callaway X2 hot 4H. They gave me no issue replacing it. Of course that's the Callaway way though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Yeah. I can't imagine them putting up too much of a fight but they don't make this club anymore. I guess I'll find out Monday morning when I call customer service

So I've had this club for 2-3 months and is an Adams hybrid. Teed off on the 9th hole and immediately heard a rattling. Looked down and saw the face blown out.

Not sure if TM will do anything. What a weird thing to happen.

It's a bummer the club broke, but that is a great strike location right in the center. Hopefully they make it right.

Dave

That's weird for sure. Hope you can get it replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had an Adams hybrid that the face dented within a month of use. I bought it from callaway preowned and they replaced it with a better condition one no questions asked.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's crazy.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I would probably keep that club in my office, and if the subject of swing speed/distance came up, I'd pick it up and say something like, "I've never measured mine, but . . . ." Hope they make it right for you.

Hybrid Blowout

Happened to my Adams pro mini after about 3 years use .

Happened to my Adams pro mini after about 3 years use .

Really? Maybe there was some faulty manufacturing. That's the exact same club

I would probably keep that club in my office, and if the subject of swing speed/distance came up, I'd pick it up and say something like, "I've never measured mine, but . . . ." Hope they make it right for you.
It's a conversation piece for sure

Yes Sir

Back