SPOTS OPEN - 2015 Savannah Invitational

Wonder how much trouble I'll get in for mentioning this to the Mrs...

I was wondering what was going on with Jeff John, hope you get to make it buddy.

Wait...we wouldn't be partners maybe u would win lol
Third time is the charm. I'm convinced.

I was wondering what was going on with Jeff John, hope you get to make it buddy.

We've got a baby boy on our hands. Would love to fill the spot, but I don't think I can get a hall pass for an event quite yet.

I've always wanted to play the course. Should be a stellar setup for THP.

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission. That works when you just had a kid right?

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission. That works when you just had a kid right?

Jeff/John... Is there a way we could get a joint hall pass since I am going through the same thing? Really wish I could send that PM to GG but still in wait and see mode.

Jeff/John... Is there a way we could get a joint hall pass since I am going through the same thing? Really wish I could send that PM to GG but still in wait and see mode.

I got Ward in by begging his wife. Need me to offer the same services?

I got Ward in by begging his wife. Need me to offer the same services?

It's quite possible! I may have to go a la Golfsmith commercial and just carry the little guy in a baby bojrn to make this work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats the closest airport to the course?

Closest is Savannah.

Most reasonable price wise is probably Jacksonville.

Guys -- you're in my venue, so I can easily get some subpoenas together for you.

Yes, subpoenas to appear at a golf course on a Saturday are totally legit.

Sure it does.. and that concussion from the frying pan only lasts a few days or so...!

I will be in Myrtle Beach that week with the family until Friday... hmmm - how far from Myrtle to savannah??!

We may have to get together on this. I think if one of us can make it happen, it is only fair the other has to go as well. Or see if Seth can get those subpoenas taken care of. I'm tossing around the idea of driving down the day of and heading back after but they may be more than I can handle.

Sure it does.. and that concussion from the frying pan only lasts a few days or so...!

I will be in Myrtle Beach that week with the family until Friday... hmmm - how far from Myrtle to savannah??!
Hop skip and two jumps

Edit: Nm found some through ATL.

Hmmm

If you need to get there from ATL, I could probably work something out.

If you need to get there from ATL, I could probably work something out.

Heck we could throw JRod in the back of my pickem up truck and haul his arse to Savannah! :bomb:

Heck we could throw JRod in the back of my pickem up truck and haul his arse to Savannah! :bomb:
This sounds like one heck of a road trip!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I can promise one thing, golfing with THP'ers is always worth it!

Hopefully someone jumps at this opportunity to have a blast!

Sounds like a great opportunity. I had a fantastic time at my first THP event

5 days after my wife's due date. I tried selling her on this as it was a must attend when first announced. Not having much luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump, lets fill this one back up again

Back