Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

I'm in for skins game.

Is it true?

Could it be that only three work days separate me from this wonderful time?

I cant wait!

2fea8c6a2cda2e66a8447304cdf37908.jpg

182c6c8b88ad76f01bfe5bfec71134ca.jpg

18 at millwood. 440 par 4, great finishing hole

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Man if that tee shot doesn't favor a fade/cut I don't know what does

Looks like I'm in trouble from that tee. Unless I can get the ball up quickly. Not set up well for a right to left tee shot.

Man if that tee shot doesn't favor a fade/cut I don't know what does
That shot from the fairway, approaching the green that is over the water. Yikes!

18 at millwood. 440 par 4, great finishing hole

Is this pic from today Shane? With all the rain we just got dumped on us no way Millwood can be looking THAT awesome?

Is this pic from today Shane? With all the rain we just got dumped on us no way Millwood can be looking THAT awesome?
That was from 15 minutes ago dan course drained amazing. Going to be prestine Friday

Looks like I'm in trouble from that tee. Unless I can get the ball up quickly. Not set up well for a right to left tee shot.
Ed you can play right to left shot just don't hit a low screamer.

That shot from the fairway, approaching the green that is over the water. Yikes!
I love a hole 18 that requires 2 good shots. The green is tough as well. Par is good score on this hole

Yeah and if you do hit the right third of that green don't get too smug. Seemingly stopped balls can start rolling off into the pond as you watch helplessly from in the fairway #beentheredonethat

That was from 15 minutes ago dan course drained amazing. Going to be prestine Friday

WOW!!! and 18 is down in a little valley too.

Can't wait for this to kick off. Definitely a shirt team physique here.

Ready to hit the road later this week. Just hope there's a road for us to get there.
Shane, thanks for the pics. Can't wait to get there and have some fun. Such a great group coming and I can't wait.

Can't believe this is almost here, so damn stoked!

Eddie: Waze is our friend. We got this buddy.

Can't believe this is almost here, so damn stoked!

Eddie: Waze is our friend. We got this buddy.
Hopefully the group making powers are on our side and we can finally play a round together.

I am ready for the week to begin so it can get over and we will be on our way!

Get the Pat Green playing and the Cowboy Cadillac loaded up!

I can't wait to get to Branson

The golf is going to be great but it's going to be even better seeing so many friends again. Oh yeah, and I apologize in advance to whoever rooms with me for the snoring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two more 9 hole rounds before this shindig to make sure my game is as good as it can be. No matter the shape of my game, this is going to be an incredible weekend because of so many great guys attending. At least I think I've finally settled on a putter for the event.

One more extremely long day at work tomorrow and a few regular days during the week, then hit the road. So excited to get on the road Friday.

One more extremely long day at work tomorrow and a few regular days during the week, then hit the road. So excited to get on the road Friday.

Who's riding with you to Tulsa Friday morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back