Contest - THP Blind Box Challenge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's summer time and that means golf season and fun gear. THP has a lot of gear at HQ and we want to give some away. The fun part about this one, is you get to fill the box. That's right, if it's available at THP HQ, and you win the contest, you fill the box with what you want.

Albatross Club
This contest is a thank you to our members of the 2015 Albatross Club. You must be a member to enter. It is a very special initiative as THP partners with Folds of Honor to give back to this amazing organization in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

Fill The Box
Your job is going to be to fill this box with the gear you would like to win. You can fill it with anything in the world that you think we have on hand. The max weight has to be less than 20 lbs, and the box you see below will hold driver length no problem.

Contest
It's very easy. You make a post in this thread with what you would fill the box with. That's it. If selected and we have the stuff you requested, you win it. We will randomly select a winner based on posts in which we have the goods listed. You can pick as much as you want that would fit in this box and weigh no more than 20 lbs.

Rules
Only one entry per person
Entry must be submitted by July 23rd at 11:59pm EST
You must be an Albatross Club Member to enter

IMG_0230-L.jpg

Now THAT, is freaking cool.

I would love to fill a box! Such an awesome contest. Thank you

That is such a cool idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Awesome idea! And super generous!
Not to mention a great way to clear out that garage! Lol

How many Bridgestone B330 golf balls would fit in that thing? hahahahahhaa! I doubt it'd handle the 20lb requirement but the unboxing would be epic!!!

What a great contest! Well done THP.

Cleveland RTX 2.0 CB Black, 52° 2-dots, and 58° 2 dots.

Hopkins CP1 Super-Spoon 13.5°, stiff flex shaft.

Also, a few sleeves of Srixon Z-Star balls, preferably #4's.

Last edited:
Apex pro Irons stiff shaft

Could go in so many directions... Going for need on this one :)

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 hybrid 18* Stiff shaft

I would fill the box with a Ping G30 driver that I've been dreaming about.

I'll enter.

Would you happen to have an Odyssey #6 or a #9 (only one or the other)
How about a Bridgestone 815 (seriously pondering) lol
A Callaway 815 hybrid?...

I am very content with my current bag and setup, but wouldn't mind tinkering around with the above items.

Contest - THP Blind Box Challenge

Ping G30 driver and or 3 wood. THP towel and the new hats and some Callaway chrome soft golf balls

Last edited:
Haha damn not only is this creative but it's EXTREMELY COOL! Thanks for this, now I've gotta get thinking

Oh my possibilities are endless on this one!

Callaway 12 degree BB Alpha 815 driver, XR 4 hybrid and as many Chrome soft balls that will fit and still be under weight.

Callaway Mac Daddy wedges, 60 & 56 and an XR driver, S

Awesome contest.. Need to get my thinking cap on

This is an awesome idea. I would love a few wedges to help my short game along with a rangefinder to help dial in the right distance and top it off with a thp 1/4 zip pullover. I dont need a putter thanks to cure.

I was going to add GGs Orange dream cake. I was told it was awesome, but I feared that might not be "on hand" thus disqualifying my entry! :angel:
Great contest!
Do ingredients on hand count?

Callaway XR 3 & 5 wood as I have the Driver and love it!!! Stiff shaft Project X 6.5

Callaway XR 4 hybrid. Would finish it off greatly

Few sleeves of Callaway Chrome Soft

Since a sheet of paper would be so light, a gold ticket to the Grandaddy. *Dream come true for anyone*

Last edited:
Myazaki B. Asha 5s
THP Epoch Tees
Cure RX2

Really cool Thanks.

Just reading this puts a huge smile on my face. Going to have to put a little thought into this and post soon. Thanks again for yet another awesome giveaway!

Big Bertha 815 9.5
Project X Handcrafted Stiff
XR 3-wood Stiff

Neat contest, thanks THP!

I'd squeeze in a:

Cobra FlyZ+ Driver
Callaway XR Pro Irons
Cleveland RTX 2.0 CB in 48 degrees
THP Handle With Care putter cover
THP water bottle
Couple sleeves of ZStar XV's

Good luck everyone, will be interesting to see who wins and what they pick!

Last edited:
Ok here we go:

Callaway PM grind, Callaway MD3, THP towel, THP tees, and chrome soft golf balls to round out the weight.

Back