LinkSoul Apparel - THP Review

I request a pic of dan in he flat brim

In addition to being comfortable, it cracks me up the number of times the Revolution Tee has been a conversation starter for me.

The T looks extremely comfortable

Just bought the t-shirt Steve Kerr's been wearing. It is back ordered for a few days.

The hat is great material. I kind of love the logo on it as well.

***Dan pic not included because it would destroy sales***
Destroy sales records you mean.

I wore the Drytech Cotton Blend Short Sleeve Shirt this Sunday in nearly 90 degree weather. I was surprised how easy it was for the wind to break through the material early on to keep me cool, and I really didn't struggle with the heat which is fantastic for a cotton blend.

Fit wise, it's a bit more of a loose fit than what I was expecting, which I think is a good thing for a lot of golfers. It sat very comfortably in every area and didn't bunch around the waist. The cotton inevitably makes wrinkles come into play, but my steamer cleared them quickly and efficiently before wearing.

I also wore the revolution tee Sunday evening, and loved it. That type of shirt is my favourite, and I wasn't disappointed at all with the comfort and quality.

Love the thoughts so far Canadan. This was the post I was looking for. Moisture wicking is critical for me, and am very glad these didn't disappoint. Will definitely be looking to add some LS to my wardrobe. Thx again for the solid thoughts

Love the thoughts so far Canadan. This was the post I was looking for. Moisture wicking is critical for me, and am very glad these didn't disappoint. Will definitely be looking to add some LS to my wardrobe. Thx again for the solid thoughts

You will love this apparel buddy

Have always liked the looks for their clothing and the fact that they put more cotton in most of their apparel than most golf apparel companies definitely appeals to me.

I'm a fan of linksoul, I like feel and the colors. Great everyday shirts!

I have a 15% promotion for LinkSoul that i won't use. If you want it PM me.

I just got my t-shirt and it fits and looks great. I also ordered the stretch chambray shorts. Rock Bottom and Budget Golf both have them on sale.

I just got my t-shirt and it fits and looks great. I also ordered the stretch chambray shorts. Rock Bottom and Budget Golf both have them on sale.

How are the boardwalker shorts compared to the chambray if you can do a comparison

How are the boardwalker shorts compared to the chambray if you can do a comparison

My guess is that the chambray will fit more like a traditional golf short although some reviews said it was a little long in length.
The board-short for golf is hard for me to wrap my head around. I am probably a lot older than you. I think of board shorts and surf boards.
I will say it looks like some Tommy Bahama shorts I have owned and loved. I've sold apparel in the past and I think the line is awesome.

My guess is that the chambray will fit more like a traditional golf short although some reviews said it was a little long in length.
The board-short for golf is hard for me to wrap my head around. I am probably a lot older than you. I think of board shorts and surf boards.
I will say it looks like some Tommy Bahama shorts I have owned and loved. I've sold apparel in the past and I think the line is awesome.

Gotcha, wasn't sure if you had the boardwalker short, I'm a big fan, I keep debating picking up the Chambray because the deal is great, but I don't know how it compares to the boardwalker that is a fantastic short.

Wearing the boardshorts today around the house. They are actually really comfortable and breath well which will suit a lot of people around the pool or beach.

They rest a bit above the knee which seems appropriate for this type of apparel. I'm still really impressed with the sizing being on the normal-not-skinny side of 34.

Wearing the boardshorts today around the house. They are actually really comfortable and breath well which will suit a lot of people around the pool or beach.

They rest a bit above the knee which seems appropriate for this type of apparel. I'm still really impressed with the sizing being on the normal-not-skinny side of 34.

How do you rate the quality?

How do you rate the quality?

I think it's quite good. The material gives a bit of stretch but it's not weird. I actually kind of like the textured material rather than smooth or clothy if that makes any sense.

I just had our warehouse person drop off a package for me and it was my Linksoul Chambray shorts. Have'nt even tried them on yet. The attention to detail in how they were shipped, folded and display impressed me.These have a small stripe. They call it grey but it looks more tan to me.I plan to hook these up with the T-shirt I got earlier in the week. As I mentioned these were on Rock Bottom. They were also at Budget Golf but not in my size. Love these shorts.

Just snagged all four colors of the Chambray from Budget!

Just snagged all four colors of the Chambray from Budget!

For only a little more than if you bought one pair direct from LS. Enjoy

Quick update on the LinkSoul Chambray shorts. They fit great. I almost could have gone one less inch in the waist. They look great considering what they have to cover. Great buy!!!

f487895bb9b9f2674bbbddfee0c0206d.jpg

Shirts are sooooooo freaking comfy

Wearing the.
Boardwalker shorts and some polos and they are just freaking fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back