LinkSoul Apparel - THP Review

f487895bb9b9f2674bbbddfee0c0206d.jpg

Shirts are sooooooo freaking comfy

that is a really cool shirt! Agreed on the comfy factor.

Some thoughts after a wash and re-wear..

I like the Solid Boardwalker Short a lot, specifically for the hybrid profile. While some of my golf clothes aren't the best to wear outside the course, I find these to be the kind of short I can wear in pretty much every situation which is basically what the had in mind for them. The length is very fair, and the material stretches and breathes well.

The one downfall to this design is a lack of gripping element on the waist line. I wear performance material boxer briefs and that seems to cause a bit of a sliding situation, forcing me to go fairly tight on the belt to make sure they aren't falling. I am certain this would be reduced with a more traditional underwear material and/or a less-than-heavy phone, but it was notable. That includes a couple un-tucks.

The Performance Heathered Short Sleeve Knit Shirt is definitely my preferred shirt of the two that I've reviewed, both for the material and the shape. It has a bit more of a form fitting profile which is a must for me (baggy makes me look pretty goofy and kind of unkept in my opinion). While the full button design is a bit out of my comfort zone, I don't think it would stop me from putting the shirt into the regular rotation. It's really a great shape.

The Drytech Cotton Blend Short Sleeve Shirt has a bit more of a loose fit to it, and might be just a touch outside my preference both in the waist and shoulder area. I really like the material and it wore very well even in the hotter days up here, but it does tend to wrinkle adding a bit of extra maintenance over many of the performance materials out there. The collar system is very nice quality.

Good stuff Dan. I only have 1 LinkSoul shirt but I really like it and the fit is great.

LinkSoul Apparel - THP Review

I had two pairs of Chambray shorts delivered from Budget golf this afternoon. First impression after simply taking them out of the wrapper is that they are a touch more on the casual side than the Boardwalker shorts--which is what I was hoping for. Alyssa first looked at them and thought they were linen.

As Dan mentioned before, I can't think of a scenario on or off the course where the Boardwalker shorts wouldn't be appropriate. Same thing with the Chambray ones as well.

Last edited:
Just got a pair of Boardwalker shorts yesterday. The hand is outstanding. The material they use to make their pockets which of course are next to the skin is great. Very soft and a breathable material. A small thing but it shows their attention to detail.
Fit is very good. I am not sure if I would agree that they are less casual than the Chambray short. I have both and like how they both fit.
As has been said consistently the products in the Linksoul line can go from the course to happy hour to in my case even to church.
Overall I like the line a lot. I think its pricey but again they are adding small touches to justify the price. Good stuff.

Just got a pair of Boardwalker shorts yesterday. The hand is outstanding. The material they use to make their pockets which of course are next to the skin is great. Very soft and a breathable material. A small thing but it shows their attention to detail.
Fit is very good. I am not sure if I would agree that they are less casual than the Chambray short. I have both and like how they both fit.
As has been said consistently the products in the Linksoul line can go from the course to happy hour to in my case even to church.
Overall I like the line a lot. I think its pricey but again they are adding small touches to justify the price. Good stuff.

I think these are my favorite shorts, I agree on the price, but sales are to be had quite frequently

Agreed. If folks will see what they like on the branded site then go to the various sites like Budget Golf there seem to always be a deal. My boardwalkers were 15% off and I could have done better but I wanted a specific color versus what they had bought on closeout.

Boardwalker shorts are pretty much all I wear now. On and off the course. Just so comfortable. Linksoul is quickly becoming one of my favorite companies.

Totally agree on Boardwalkers being a go to item. I'm headed to Wild Dunes in two weeks and will own at least one print and a blue pair for that weekend.Now to find some deals.

I'll be rocking some linksoul today and the next few days so comfy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wore my Boardwalker shorts in the ocean over the July 4th weekend and they passed that test with flying colors. They are easily my favorite shorts for both on and off the course.

They also have a weird paracord loop connected to the inside back right pocket. Anyone know what this is for? Only thing I can think of is to hang your glove outside the pocket as opposed to sticking it all sweaty like into your sweaty pocket.

I wore my Boardwalker shorts in the ocean over the July 4th weekend and they passed that test with flying colors. They are easily my favorite shorts for both on and off the course.

They also have a weird paracord loop connected to the inside back right pocket. Anyone know what this is for? Only thing I can think of is to hang your glove outside the pocket as opposed to sticking it all sweaty like into your sweaty pocket.

Keys i have that on some other board shorts but glove makes sense as well

Awesome review Dan. Linksoul is my go to apparel for work and off course. I didn't pay much attention to the fabric blends, but that makes sense for the comfort and construction.

I don't have a hat but your comments about the construction make me ponder one for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Head's up that Linksoul is having a Summer Sale right now. Some of their products are up to 50% off. I've never bought from them before, but I always liked their style! Reading this thread and the sale make it a no brainer for me to finally pull the trigger. Plus, as a new customer you get 15% off and free shipping. I might have to go to town on this first buy haha.

Head's up that Linksoul is having a Summer Sale right now. Some of their products are up to 50% off. I've never bought from them before, but I always liked their style! Reading this thread and the sale make it a no brainer for me to finally pull the trigger. Plus, as a new customer you get 15% off and free shipping. I might have to go to town on this first buy haha.

Was going to make the same comment. 50% is strong for some of these items. Some items are already gone but a nice selection remains.

I have a few items in my cart now, trying to make a decision

Had to get two shirts. At 65% off its a great buy.

Really tempted to buy some more shorts...but I don't really need them. They're so comfortable it's all I want to wear on the course or just anywhere...

I have been wearing the two shirts I got a 50% off. I have received several compliments on them. One of which is a full button front shirt that looks more like a dress shirts with a stretch fabric. This is a really nice line. I was a little bummed they weren't at the merchandise tent for the PGA Championship because I think they stuff would sell great. Still awesome stuff.

I’ve been playing with linksoul snell balls that I got in a used ball Snell pack. I absolutely love playing with the “Make Par Not War” Logo. After checking out the website, I am definitely ordering linksoul apparel for 2020.

Back