THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.

A big thanks to Russtopher. A week or so ago I answered a couple questions for him about the hotel biz. No big deal.

Then a nice package was waiting for me when we got home this weekend.

Along with a nice note, is this very cool Wilson Staff Centennial Pom head cover and a sleeve of Wilson Duo Spin.

So incredibly kind. In his note he said the headcover would look nice on a new D200. Ha what a ponder enabler he is.

Thanks so much. Russ

b0dce553e81c9a3cffd878283cc28e2a.jpg

I could just as easily post about Rob's kindness - IMO he went above and beyond when I reached out to him, just to pick his brain about hotel chains. My company has been picking up some properties here in New England and his info was beyond helpful to me.

And hey, nudging someone on their ponders is one of the many things that makes THP so great, right? :)

Thanks again for being so generous with your time Rob!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rob is a great guy, no doubt

Thanks PhillyGolfGuy..We all know Chris is good peeps, but he was there for me today!! Thanks so much buddy.

THP is filled with amazing people, showing amazing generosity. I have a few shout outs here.

Shane (Sposey Numbers) absolutely rocks! I wont get into the specifics, but you went out of your way last weekend to do good by every attendee of the Branson outing, many don't know, but I do. Thank you brother!

Cookie, you sure I cant buy you a drink for the Callaway adapter? Thank you sir!

NebGolfer, Ryan, Thanks for setting us up in the Condo's last weekend!

Kang... What can I say? Thanks for everything last weekend. Your Generosity is legendary, and I'll get even!

Mikeg_74 Thanks for the hookup brother!

Wanted to let everyone know what they probably already know. Skibumgolfer or Ryan is a great THPer. Sent me a shaft to try out for my new driver head and wouldn't let me cover the shipping. Thank you Ryan. Can't wait to thank him personally I'm SD for the PX event. Beers on me my friend.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I was going to post this in the Contest Winners thread, but I thought this sticky was a lot more appropriate.

A few weeks back, ChristopherKee posted a thread and asked if we wouldn't mind voting for the business he & his wife own, which would help them potentially win a grant to help their small company. Many of us gladly did, and then a few days later to get more votes he offered a free Callaway wedge to one lucky voter.

I happened to be that lucky voter, and got the word when I was coaching one of my son's baseball games. Christopher & I went back and forth via PM (he had his hands full with his new arrival at home, congrats again!) because I didn't feel right accepting a wedge just for helping out a fellow THPer. Christopher insisted I allow him to send me a wedge, and today this beauty showed up. I absolutely cannot wait to get this out to the range and try it out.

Christopher, thank you SO MUCH for your generosity. I appreciate it more than I can express, and know that every beautiful shot this club makes will be in your honor. The bad shots... those are all on me :D

2cb683ce0ee39b28b155a8fe289b8735.jpg
faf96511e434964f345fa0d91ac09d87.jpg

26814e441a4e8ec376b8497758cdc8c8.jpg

I know he won't want me to but wanted to say thank you to Shane (sposey284258) for a wonderful but completely unnecessary gesture. Good friends are hard to find, since meeting Shane in Indy last year he has become a great friend of mine and he is as solid a guy you will ever meet. So thank you Shane, you are awesome.

I know he won't want me to but wanted to say thank you to Shane (sposey284258) for a wonderful but completely unnecessary gesture. Good friends are hard to find, since meeting Shane in Indy last year he has become a great friend of mine and he is as solid a guy you will ever meet. So thank you Shane, you are awesome.
ce2377b75c034fb6114cdcb7d728a14f.jpg

is definitely a great guy !

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more, Ricky. Shane is one of the best around.

I know he won't want me to but wanted to say thank you to Shane (sposey284258) for a wonderful but completely unnecessary gesture. Good friends are hard to find, since meeting Shane in Indy last year he has become a great friend of mine and he is one of the shortest guys you will ever meet. So thank you Shane, you are awesome.

Slight FIFY. Shane is awesome.

Gotta thank my buddy Alex (Alez367). He had some golf shorts that he wasn't going to wear so he sent them my way and wouldn't even let me pick up the shipping. What a fantastic guy.

I always love when this thread pops up....just means more THPers doing awesome things!

Gotta thank my buddy Alex (Alez367). He had some golf shorts that he wasn't going to wear so he sent them my way and wouldn't even let me pick up the shipping. What a fantastic guy.

Ryan, my friend you're welcome. The shorts were the least I could do after what you've done for me. I'm glad to call you my friend. Hopefully we get to meet up again soon.

It won't surprise anyone, but I need to give kc720 a shout out. I've been pondering XR Pros pretty hard for awhile now and he offered to send me a set he had to try out up through The Gauntlet. I'm hoping to have my own set by then, but Kang is simply awesome.

Thanks, my friend and I look forward to paying you back for your generosity one day whenever we meet.

Kang, you are a man amoung the top of them. What an amazing gesture time after time.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Joe (JLukes) saw that I was looking for an Odyssey headcover, sent me a nice 4Aces one and wouldn't accept anything. Some really nice people on here! Thanks Joe

Absolutely love the stories in this thread. THP ftw

Had a couple of THPers do something incredibly nice for me last week. Over the top, unexpected and unnecessary. It won't be forgotten.

It won't surprise anyone, but I need to give kc720 a shout out. I've been pondering XR Pros pretty hard for awhile now and he offered to send me a set he had to try out up through The Gauntlet. I'm hoping to have my own set by then, but Kang is simply awesome.

Thanks, my friend and I look forward to paying you back for your generosity one day whenever we meet.

It's not a coincidence that Kang's name is in this thread a lot.....that dude is awesome!

Shout out to alez367. I was pondering about Callaway Dawn Patrol gloves and not long after, he sent a PM saying he had one for me. Great gesture and it's really appreciated!

Have to give a shout out to bababooey xxxx! Posted that i was looking for a Certain Srixon ball marker and within 9 minutes he had already messaged me asking for my address and saying that he has one and will send it! Thank you so much man! Never ceases to amaze me the awesomeness of THPers!

IceyShanks just flat out rocks. We made a wager on #TheLegacy outing. We made a cigar bet... Instead of sending one, this guy sent 5 stogies! You are the man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back