Bus

Touring Purple
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
~16
Ones I got off the bay to make a Kuchar putter don't fit in the inside of any of my putter shafts. Any easy way to tell what size I need?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Take any old shaft you have laying about and slide it inside the putter shaft. You may have to whack some off the tip. Mark the shaft when it stops and/or measure the O.D. That will be plenty close enough. Any cheap calipers will suit your purpose; but I recommend those that feature a digital read-out.

I asked the putter manufacturer (SeeMore, in this case) and they answered within a day.

I ordered some .580 ones since they were the only other readily available option besides .600 which are the ones that were too big. Cheaper than buying calipers even if they don't work, so we'll see.

Shaft extensions

I ordered some .580 ones since they were the only other readily available option besides .600 which are the ones that were too big. Cheaper than buying calipers even if they don't work, so we'll see.

I try to keep an old shaft or two laying around. Just do as stated earlier and find which step fits best then epoxy it in and cut to desired length.

Back