Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a pretty decent course Andy.

Looks like a pretty decent course Andy.
Thanks Pete, nice little track, only $28 and we played it in 3.5 hours.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

I'm going to suggest that for July3rd, Team Puma vs Team Daly/Stadler in a best ball match play event. Yes this is to help me with legacy prep so it's somewhat selfish lol... I think signed $5 bill on the line would be fair. Team Puma having 90210 will have to give a few strokes but we can figure that out.

On another note, I really can't wait for this outing!!

I'm going to suggest that for July3rd, Team Puma vs Team Daly/Stadler in a best ball match play event. Yes this is to help me with legacy prep so it's somewhat selfish lol... I think signed $5 bill on the line would be fair. Team Puma having 90210 will have to give a few strokes but we can figure that out.

On another note, I really can't wait for this outing!!
I'm game with that! Only stipulation is no strokes on par 3s lol. I got faith in my boy Eric. I say we play for a signed 1 dollar bill and drink of choice. I'd even be game to play 2 different 9's if you guys want. Like a better ball for one 9 and mod pinehurst on the second 9?

Did we talk about this in the "sauna" Saturday night? I think Six4 mentioned that he (and his fiancé) would be in town a few times this summer and we'd try to do something around those visits.

Am I remembering that right Jimmy?
Absolutely you're remembering that buddy. Just keep me posted.

I'm game with that! Only stipulation is no strokes on par 3s lol. I got faith in my boy Eric. I say we play for a signed 1 dollar bill and drink of choice. I'd even be game to play 2 different 9's if you guys want. Like a better ball for one 9 and mod pinehurst on the second 9?

Sounds like a plan to me.

Got out at Mill Creek today. Didn't play that well, but scrambled my way to a 98. Did get a chance to use my new Garmin watch and it performed excellently. Review coming in the equipment section.

Got out at Mill Creek today. Didn't play that well, but scrambled my way to a 98. Did get a chance to use my new Garmin watch and it performed excellently. Review coming in the equipment section.
How's Mill Creek looking??

It was in great shape, greens were beautiful. Rough was high, off the fairway was an adventure
I really enjoyed that course with the exception of a couple holes that were a little gimmicky.

I really enjoyed that course with the exception of a couple holes that were a little gimmicky.

7 and 11 are horrible IMHO. Could use a better finishing hole too. But it's a tougher test than most.

7 and 11 are horrible IMHO. Could use a better finishing hole too. But it's a tougher test than most.
The finishing hole with the split, 2-tier fairway and hitting way up to the green is different but that par 5 with all the tiers where you climb the mountain is the worst one IMO. Course is gorgeous though and the fairways and greens were amazing.

The finishing hole with the split, 2-tier fairway and hitting way up to the green is different but that par 5 with all the tiers where you climb the mountain is the worst one IMO. Course is gorgeous though and the fairways and greens were amazing.

Haha. 11 is a joke. It's unplayable most of the season when it's wet. Should be a par 6.

Anyone playing hooky tm? Suppose to be gorgeous out all morning.

Anyone playing hooky tm? Suppose to be gorgeous out all morning.
Might be, have to get one meeting out of the way first.

Has anyone played Livingston this year?

Not yet, been talking about it all season. It's a great course. Slick greens.

I've been meaning to pick a weekend go play there because it's one of my reciprocal courses with Batavia.

Smells like an outing brewing? I'm hoping anyway. :bananadance:

We interupt this broadcast for an important news Alert! Bring your "A" games to Hickory Stick 'cause Krispyk is going Spiethey on y'all! Now back to our regularly scheduled conversation.:rockon:

I am playing Livingston on Saturday with my league, I've played there a couple times but not this year. All I remember is the uphill 190-200 yard par 3 and my ball rolling off the green on every approach shot.

have i mentioned how much i am looking forward to a WNY gathering in <2 weeks? then add in the famous o'carroll and six4three5 in my foursome this is going to be super fun

have i mentioned how much i am looking forward to a WNY gathering in <2 weeks? then add in the famous o'carroll and six4three5 in my foursome this is going to be super fun

What am I? Chopped liver? j/k lol Looking forward to it too!

Maddog, what's the word? Any luck on being able to join us I hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back