What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal best 73 today. 36/37. 2 birds, 1 bog, 1 dbg on aerated greens! Easy course though. Didn't drive particularly straight but I was long off the tee (for me) all day.

Double bogey was because of a silly pull that bounced off the cart path into a hazard.

Overall very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great round Courtney

Shot one over par from about 3,150 tonight using only utility irons and below. It was pretty fun, and surprisingly easy to get decent numbers into the greens.

Finished with a great birdie that left me feeling really good about everything.

Shot one over par from about 3,150 tonight using only utility irons and below. It was pretty fun, and surprisingly easy to get decent numbers into the greens.

Finished with a great birdie that left me feeling really good about everything.

Any particular reason for no woods? Just for fun? Or club testing of some sort?

Any particular reason for no woods? Just for fun? Or club testing of some sort?

I had never hit the Zu45 before so I suppose that was a part of it... We played the combo tees that AMart likes that are a bit short for me, so i figured it would be a great test. Turns out I may need to try the same from my tee boxes to see what kind of numbers I'll end up with.

The longest hole was probably #1 which plays at about 400 with the pin in the back. I went 20* - 9 iron and had a decent look at bird.

I had never hit the Zu45 before so I suppose that was a part of it... We played the combo tees that AMart likes that are a bit short for me, so i figured it would be a great test. Turns out I may need to try the same from my tee boxes to see what kind of numbers I'll end up with.

The longest hole was probably #1 which plays at about 400 with the pin in the back. I went 20* - 9 iron and had a decent look at bird.

Well that sounds fun. What kind of distances were you seeing with the 20*?

Well that sounds fun. What kind of distances were you seeing with the 20*?

With the bounce, I was lasering things anywhere from 235 to 265 yards away. I absolutely nuked one and got a solid hop on #7. There was a tree directly beside the tee box that I hit with the laser at 265. Ridiculous long in the right conditions.

I wonder how Longaberger would feel if I left driver at home hahahaha

With the bounce, I was lasering things anywhere from 235 to 265 yards away. I absolutely nuked one and got a solid hop on #7. There was a tree directly beside the tee box that I hit with the laser at 265. Ridiculous long in the right conditions.

I wonder how Longaberger would feel if I left driver at home hahahaha

If we're teeing it forward you just might be able to get away with it haha

43 on par 34. Missing fairways is kill I say I say uh killing me! Luckily I think I may have made a massive discovery about my tee shots. I think I've been standing too far from the ball with too wide a stance. Last 3 drives I stepped in closer narrowed my stance and hit 3 lasers right down the middle parring 2 with a bogey on the other.

Par 66
35(+3)/38(+4)
73(+7)

That looks like algebra more than a golf score.

Nice round dude you must have been up all kinds of early .

Nice round dude you must have been up all kinds of early .

I wish it was morning golf. Yesterday afternoon before the monsoon hit.

Par 66
35(+3)/38(+4)
73(+7)

That looks like algebra more than a golf score.

I had a headache so I'll just say nice playing

37/42 79 at legacy ridge. Birdie and 2 bogeys on the front, rest pars. 2 birdies, 2 bogeys and 3 stinking doubles on the melt down on the back

37/42 79 at legacy ridge. Birdie and 2 bogeys on the front, rest pars. 2 birdies, 2 bogeys and 3 stinking doubles on the melt down on the back

We would have some incredible matches dude, but I think we'd make an even better THP Championship team! #MT720

We would have some incredible matches dude, but I think we'd make an even better THP Championship team! #MT720
Haha write it down now! As long as it's shotgun start and we start anywhere other than #1 tee lmao

79.. 41/38.. 6 FIR/9 GIR . 32 putts.. My putting is still failing me.. Only 1 3-putt but several misses that could have/ should have gone in..

Yesterday 40/48=88

Today 38/40=78 and then 39

Stupid game.

Today: 46/45 for a 91. Way better around the course for the most part, but my game off the tee is such trash right now.

I would really like a round where I don't have some massive glaring weakness that the rest of my game is trying to catch up to.

Worse round in years! I played in a tournament today and completely lost my swing. It was UGLY! I shot 109 (62,47). Won first place in one last week with a 79. That's golf!

What did you shoot today?

Best round of the year Sunday.
39/42 - 81. Almost broke 80. Still a PB for me. Happy with that for as little time as I've had to devote to golf this year.

I shot an 87. I had a 43 on the front and 44 on the back 9. I played Bethpage Red. The course is in great condition.

Today was my worst round in a long time. Shot 106 (50/56). It was just horrible ?????? .

A little more erratic tonight, in the notable winds we had.

+3 39 with two birds. I am pleased about the two birds. I am not pleased I barely broke 40 with two birds.

played the front nine of a course last week and shot a 50, played the back nine of the same course and shot a 58 for a combined 108. Best score to date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back