Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

Junk balls? You nervous or something
I can't hit a ball right now. Its extremely painful to even swing the club.
Hoping alcohol will help eliminate some of the problem. But if not, I may need quite a few in the bag.

Bag is packed... Bringing two drivers bc why not...

Trying to pack my bag for the trip. Always feel like I bring way too many clothes

My clubs are with Tyler ready to make the trip One more day of work then it's off to Detroit to fly out Friday morning!

I can't hit a ball right now. Its extremely painful to even swing the club.
Hoping alcohol will help eliminate some of the problem. But if not, I may need quite a few in the bag.
I hate to hear this. What's your injury?

I hate to hear this. What's your injury?
Tendinitis in my right elbow again. Second time in the past 6 months. It is something that a few of us at work get occasionally.

I'll get around to washing clothes, packing, and loading the van.

Tomorrow.

I have a feeling that I'm going to get very little sleep tonight. Hopefully I can sleep on the plane.
I hate packing and I haven't checked a bag in about 7 years. We'll see how this goes.

All packed up. Golf bag ready. Loaded up with about 3 dozen junk balls. Cooler is out and ready to be loaded with beer and ice.
All I need now is to have access to the wife's SUV so I can get it cleaned up and ready for the trip. I haven't had access to it in a few days though. I guess there is always tomorrow.

I just brought 4 balls

I just brought 4 balls
I have enough for you too. And Frank, and Cookie, and CJ, and Shane, and, you get the picture.
Actually, I'm hoping I need just a few. Really depends on how well I can handle the pain. My first round after it happened, a beer really made a huge difference.

Out at our usual Wednesday night club dancing with Shannon before I head out of town. You know, keeping her happy
Tell Shannon I said hello :)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Hope tonight's game carries over to Branson,
2 double bogeys, 1 bogey, 4 pars, 1 birdie & 1 eagle.. +2 38.

Hope tonight's game carries over to Branson,
2 double bogeys, 1 bogey, 4 pars, 1 birdie & 1 eagle.. +2 38.
Awesome

Tendinitis in my right elbow again. Second time in the past 6 months. It is something that a few of us at work get occasionally.

Want me to throw some of the pain mess I have from my various surgeries into my bag?

Well, lightningbolt wins the bet. My flight to ORD is already delayed.

Difference between Delta and American.

When Delta delays a flight so you'll miss your connection, they don't give a damn.

When American delays a flight so you'll miss your connection, they automatically re-route you.

Downside: Shane, I'll be arriving on the flight from DFW and will be 20 mins late.

Upside: DFW has a Centurion club so someone is gonna get his drink on!

When Delta delays a flight so you'll miss your connection, they don't give a damn.

When American delays a flight so you'll miss your connection, they automatically re-route you.

Downside: Shane, I'll be arriving on the flight from DFW and will be 20 mins late.

You might be on same flight kang is on from dfw

My arrival time at springfield is 11:46
You might be on same flight kang is on from dfw

Maybe

Friday afternoon best ball match proposal?

Myself and MikeG vs. Rbarthle and MVP?

Friday afternoon best ball match proposal?

Myself and MikeG vs. Rbarthle and MVP?
That's a good match right there

I am stopping at academy before I pick the boys up does anyone need anything?

Back