Get Cured In Ohio - 2015 THP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOmeone is getting a practice round in at mini golf? Whoa...

Even worse. Looks like someone is getting a mental practice round via google earth lol

Even worse. Looks like someone is getting a mental practice round via google earth lol
Well when you live 12 hours away it's hard to get a real practice round in...don't worry though PhillyV...I've played Longaberger

Which Double Tree is the offical THP hotel :) I'm booked some where else but may change it to be close to everyone.

Which Double Tree is the offical THP hotel :) I'm booked some where else but may change it to be close to everyone.
Double tree Newark

Have fun this weekend everyone, should be a blast, the Cure putters are super cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Philly V are you at the Double Tree?

Courtyard in Newark

Okay, nevermind. We will arrange this Bronie drop off and film crew at a different location.
I will be eating my free Cookies at the DoubleTree. :D

Okay, nevermind. We will arrange this Bronie drop off and film crew at a different location.

Lol putt putt parking lot?

And they're tasty. This is a super nice hotel! Great choice. Nice staff.
f7f253f88f7da52e79feb1a2b2b2696d.jpg

Doubletree cookies are the best! I hate nuts in my cookies, but for some reason it doesn't bother me in those.

The warm chocolate chips are the bomb. A great afternoon treat!

Tour Van is loaded up and hitting the road tomorrow at 5am. Half way tomorrow and then the rest on Friday.
Looking forward to seeing everybody Friday night.

IMG_8395-L.jpg

IMG_8402-L.jpg

Safe trip brother see you Friday night

Hey Philly V

IMG_8404-L.jpg

I figured it out! You're gonna let me move in to the back of the tour van!

I figured it out! You're gonna let me move in to the back of the tour van!
Hmm I know there is a place to hang clothes back there.
Maybe a autographed Trent jersey hanging back there

Hmm I know there is a place to hang clothes back there.
Maybe a autographed Trent jersey hanging back there

If I was going that route, I could just pick up Trent and bring him. I think he is handling bags at the DoubleTree, is he not? :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back