Freedom! I'm Free!

AshMan

Passionate Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Finally went and did it put in my notice at work today and they told me I don't have to finish out the time for the notice and had me pack up my desk and go. So I am officially a free man and on my way to begin the next chapter of my life. I'm looking forward to keeping everyone here updated and I'm just happy to have this relief and weight off my shoulders. I feel liberated!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Congrats man!

Congratulations on the decision. The "liberated" feeling is a good sign you made the right decision. Time to move forward.

Today is the first day of the rest of your career! Congrats man!

JM

Congrats on making the jump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Luck, it's tough to make those type of decisions!!! Congrats!

Congratulations! All the best in whatever you choose to pursue in the future!

Congrats, all the best in whatever venture you pursue

Congrats! Best of luck on the next chapter of your career.

That's always a tough decision, but sounds like the right one for you. Best of luck in your pursuits!

Congrats dude, best of luck to you

Best of luck in the future.

I'll be going back to school, I'll do computer service and probably uber, and I'm going to be great!

On to bigger and better things. Congrats

Congrats, man! Now go get that next chapter like a boss!

Good luck with everything!!

Congrats on your liberation and good luck on your next adventure

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Congrats!!

Congrats!

Finally went and did it put in my notice at work today and they told me I don't have to finish out the time for the notice and had me pack up my desk and go. So I am officially a free man and on my way to begin the next chapter of my life. I'm looking forward to keeping everyone here updated and I'm just happy to have this relief and weight off my shoulders. I feel liberated!

Party like an effing Rock Star for a little while. :rockon: :guitar:

Congrats man, good luck on the next chapter and way to go on making the decision to get out of a bad environment and find something that'll make you happy. Not many people have the balls to do that!

Congrats on making the leap. Going to school so you can land something you enjoy is a great move. We all have to do this work thing for a long, long time so you might as well find something you love.

Congrats to you!

Wait a couple of days and you will begin to "Decompress" It's an unbelievable feeling.
Good Luck and Congrats

Last edited:
Good luck Teammate!!

Back