Lefty78

Have clubs, will travel
Reaction score
Handicap
unstable
Being on the DL for another month, I'm getting in some putting practice and found this piece of equipment to check my stroke. It's a one inch wide metal ruler. Nothing but the best strokes will let the ball rolling off the end. Anything less than pure will swerve off one side or the other. You will get a good idea of your predominate miss (mine is a slight tug right). I am averaging about 50% pure, 40% tug, 10% push. Hope it helps someone here by be prepared for some frustration.
cc8c8565f220b6e3a6723ba16d2776e3.jpg

There's no way that thing can work as a putting aid.... you have to spend at least 50 bucks...usually more like $99.99, to get an effective training aid... hahaha

Seriously..neat idea man. Next I'm feeling like I need to be really angry at myself about something I think I will give this a try.

I use this at home. The hole at the end of the ruler is perfect and ensures your ball doesn't roll off at address.

I use tee's where I'm addressing the ball and a couple more close together out 3 to 4 feet and try to hit thru them.

Great idea, Don! I need to try this out!

This is one of my favorites. Been using it only for about a month, but it is amazing

Great idea. Same concept as the eye line aid!

Back