Aftermarket putter headcovers

Chump Fries

Captain Awesome
Reaction score
Handicap
I have an awesome new SeeMore mFGP that I want to get a cool headcover for. My bag setup is navy/red/white/black (not patriotic themed, but the same colors). I've got some a new set of custom Sunfish knitted headcovers coming for my woods.

Any suggestions? Would love magnetic closures, but not required.

DIGITAL%20800%20-%20IMG_7487_zpstrzkxc1d.jpg

I had Delilah make me a cover, turned out awesome I'm really happy with it.
2559f4a6125c5c83b02cbe8a19f21818.jpg

I've looked at Delilah's. Care to give some idea of the price? I completely understand if you don't. Just trying to decide if that's a path I want to go down.

I cant remember entirely but I want to say like $50 maybe? There are other options that can add on a little but I think thats around what it cost. Maybe $60.

I cant remember entirely but I want to say like $50 maybe? There are other options that can add on a little but I think thats around what it cost. Maybe $60.

Wow, that's a lot better than I imagined. I was thinking $100+.

Talk to Sunfish and see if they can make something for you. They are pretty easy to work with and seem to be up to make anything you need.

I use THP Headcovers like the one that is the store right now.

Yep, +1 for EP! For a slight uptick in price, they'll do a magnetic closure, just be sure to ask for it upfront.

just checked out their website and Whoa! I definitely will be getting one of these done soon.

I've looked at Delilah's. Care to give some idea of the price? I completely understand if you don't. Just trying to decide if that's a path I want to go down.
They start at 60 and depending on materials you choose and how many colors it'll go up a bit. Under 100 tho

I used Robert Mark golf for my head covers. I purchased a driver, fw, hybo, and putter. quality is there, but we never communicated well on design and ultimately I'm dissatisfied with the woods. but the putter cover came out perfectly! in my job we initial everything we do, and I have a unique way of writing my initials. I scanned an image of the way I sign my initials and sent it to him, have him specs on colors and placement, and he knocked it out of the park. I think it was $75

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a couple Seemore/THP covers as well as 2 Magnetic cover Seemores that I really like (one in the Blue Tartan that fits with my Seamus headcovers very nicely).

Also, Rose and Fire makes some cool ones that you might check out. http://www.roseandfire.com/

Otherwise, several people have included some cool options already.

Why not stick with the SeeMore cover? If you are looking for a certain color SeeMore cover, let me know and we may be able to work a trade. I have a pretty large variety and all with magnetic closure. If looking for a non-branded or personalized cover, I have looked at some of the sites already suggested and have seen some beautiful covers from those sites.

Why not stick with the SeeMore cover? If you are looking for a certain color SeeMore cover, let me know and we may be able to work a trade. I have a pretty large variety and all with magnetic closure. If looking for a non-branded or personalized cover, I have looked at some of the sites already suggested and have seen some beautiful covers from those sites.

I really want something that's Navy if you have anything in that wheelhouse. I'm big matchy matchy on my clubs. I'm looking around the custom stuff. I have a few ideas in mind :)

I really want something that's Navy if you have anything in that wheelhouse. I'm big matchy matchy on my clubs. I'm looking around the custom stuff. I have a few ideas in mind :)

There are probably a few navy ones floating around but unfortunately none of them have ever floated my way. I know a few guys put up WTB threads for navy SeeMore head covers over the last year or so but don't recall if they were successful in finding one. Rarely, if ever, see that one listed for sale anywhere.

There are probably a few navy ones floating around but unfortunately none of them have ever floated my way. I know a few guys put up WTB threads for navy SeeMore head covers over the last year or so but don't recall if they were successful in finding one. Rarely, if ever, see that one listed for sale anywhere.

That's what I've come across which is why I'm probably going to go the custom route. I have an older Sub Mountain C-130 bag that's black and red that would look great with the one I have, but then I'd need new wood covers :)

thanks to a few suggestions here, I will definitely be getting a new driver headcover done. Got a cool idea going for it too. Hopefully licensing is not an issue with this design.

Back