Wilson Staff FG V4 IRONS

These were the irons I really wanted to game, but they didn't have some of the forgiveness I felt I would need on those courses, with brand new irons. I think there's a good chance, though, that a set of V4s make their way into my possession sometime this season. :alien:
You're absolutely welcome to hit them when we're down there dude.

I might have to take you up on that. With the CTapers, I might need to start a Canseco-esque juicing regimen, right now.

Outside of the 100 anniversary blades these are my favorite looking irons from wilson, but would probably be better off gaming the m3s or maybe the protos(would be nice to get in the event)

Went up to the PGA SS and hit these in the ping flight scope bay. Very solid choice for anyone in the market for sure! Possibly a sleeper Set for some as the bigger brands will probably draw more crowds but this iron shouldn't be overlooked! Paired with the DG Pro it's one hell of an iron IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who was out of the loop the last couple years, I didn't even know these beautiful things existed.

As a W/S iron lover, these immediately leaped to the top of my want list. NEED THEM.

I'm really looking forward to having these in the bag for Legacy. Pairing them with the labs CTaper shafts and dressing them with Lamkin UTX "THP grips. They are going to be gorgeous! Added to the top of the bag is the V4 utility iron, which is a bit of a gale, but the few times I've gone to hit this at the only store in the area to carry them, the results have been solid. This club with be paired with the Kuro Kage in XStiff.

You're going to love these methinks, Kevin.

I'm really looking forward to having these in the bag for Legacy. Pairing them with the labs CTaper shafts and dressing them with Lamkin UTX "THP grips. They are going to be gorgeous! Added to the top of the bag is the V4 utility iron, which is a bit of a gale, but the few times I've gone to hit this at the only store in the area to carry them, the results have been solid. This club with be paired with the Kuro Kage in XStiff.

I absolutely love the Utility offerings for this line. The 2 and 4 both were crazy easy to hit

So, these are fun. Great feel, badass look, better distances than anticipated. #Legacy guys who went this way will be happy happy happy.

Emart had his V4 utility Iron in the bag today, after taking a few passes with it..this club is going to be a blast to have in the bag. His set up has the Dg Pro S300 which felt quite nice. The one I ordered for legacy is coming with the Kuro Kage x flex in it. To say I'm excited to play these would be grossly understated.

Thankfully I'm busy with other iron sets right now so I can't dwell on what to put into these and how much I want the Tour 90 out and gone.

I'll say this though, I'm damn glad I accidentally won them. Should be fun to take out now and again, and they feel/sound phenomenal.

Thankfully I'm busy with other iron sets right now so I can't dwell on what to put into these and how much I want the Tour 90 out and gone.

I'll say this though, I'm damn glad I accidentally won them. Should be fun to take out now and again, and they feel/sound phenomenal.
We will compare notes very soon buddy

Emart had his V4 utility Iron in the bag today, after taking a few passes with it..this club is going to be a blast to have in the bag. His set up has the Dg Pro S300 which felt quite nice. The one I ordered for legacy is coming with the Kuro Kage x flex in it. To say I'm excited to play these would be grossly understated.

I think this will be your Caledonia wrecking machine.

I think this will be your Caledonia wrecking machine.
I will say this. Don't be shocked if you see me hitting this on par 5's.....creating opportunities and a controlled game can be quite fun.

This is going to be a weapon in your hands. Plus the confidence compared to a hybo...fairways need to be on the lookout because you will be finding lots of them.

Wilson Staff has a very solid offering with these Irons! I have these paired with the KBS Ctapers and they are a lot of fun to hit. Distance wise with the conventional lofting I'm finding distances similar to the Apex Pros that be been gaming. I've had zero issue with glare, but it's not something I've ever had issues with. The lower COG tungsten insert through 7 iron works tremendously. I've hit the 7 iron on the course a few shots already and its 6 yards further than my precious gamers. The 2 utility is a one if those clubs I live and die by. I hit it well all day today, except the final hole when I put a poor swing on it. It's as long or longer than most conventional 3 woods I've gamed recently.

Wilson Staff has a very solid offering with these Irons! I have these paired with the KBS Ctapers and they are a lot of fun to hit. Distance wise with the conventional lofting I'm finding distances similar to the Apex Pros that be been gaming. I've had zero issue with glare, but it's not something I've ever had issues with. The lower COG tungsten insert through 7 iron works tremendously. I've hit the 7 iron on the course a few shots already and its 6 yards further than my precious gamers. The 2 utility is a one if those clubs I live and die by. I hit it well all day today, except the final hole when I put a poor swing on it. It's as long or longer than most conventional 3 woods I've gamed recently.

I knew these would be great for you. The 2u is a beast and a weapon that should be in your bag for a long time.

I knew these would be great for you. The 2u is a beast and a weapon that should be in your bag for a long time.

D look for me to go with a 4. So driver 2, 4

D look for me to go with a 4. So driver 2, 4
These types of irons can surely be a weapon. Set up so nice and when a smooth swing is put on them...they can surprise a lot of folks. The misses I bet are still very playable. When I saw you were putting it in your bag, I just smiled as I knew your swing was made for these. Hit them well tomorrow!

Dear Kevin,

Because of you, I'm keeping these.

Just what I needed, more irons. LOL

James

Dear Kevin,

Because of you, I'm keeping these.

Just what I needed, more irons. LOL

James

Hahaha with warmest regards! You're welcome

Kevin murdered these irons this weekend. Hit them myself and was extremely impressed with the overall profile and feedback they provided with the c taper shafts in them.

I'd game these in a heartbeat.

I hit these at PGA SS last night after watching Kevin pure them all weekend. I was impressed with the feel and really impressed with the launch out of such a small head.
I'd still be hesitant to game an iron of this profile, but if I did I can honestly say it would be the V4s.

I hit these at PGA SS last night after watching Kevin pure them all weekend. I was impressed with the feel and really impressed with the launch out of such a small head.
I'd still be hesitant to game an iron of this profile, but if I did I can honestly say it would be the V4s.
My brother you could certainly game these!

Can anyone give a comparison of the v4 irons to the v2s which are my current gamers?

Back