White Hot Pro 2.0

NeverWiff

Reaction score
Handicap
13.4 GHIN
There has to be a thread somewhere here on the Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 line of putters, but I can't seem to find it... so, here I go... As noted in an earlier thread, I was looking for a new short stick and had my heart set on a center shafted Seemore, Cure or the new Huntington Beach #6 CS, so off I go to GG to put my hands on and test.

Well, there werent anybody to be found... I started fiddling with what was on the floor and eventually happened across the Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #1 and it followed me home. I'm not even sure what year this model was introduced but, so far, couldn't be happier. I'm definitely rolling the ball better, and with more authority and confidence. The feel is great, alignment pretty intuitive (for me) my distance control is excellent. I'm leaving myself very short and very makeable putts on longer lag putts and sinking a much higher percentage of putts within the 4-8 foot range, which have tended to give me problems over the years... even my Saturday afternoon golf buddies have noticed the difference in my putting.

So far, the increased confidence has led to better performance, which has instilled more confidence... just thought I'd share and ask if anyone else has just stumbled across a putter that just flat out out-performed anything you've ever tried, and stayed in the bag long term?

Back