4th Contest: 2017 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Grandaddy is the pinnacle of all things golf and executed to perfection to give lucky THPers a trip of a lifetime. All expenses paid to California to get fit by experts, receive a bag full of equipment and put that equipment into play at one of the finest courses in the world. Getting into the event is as easy as winning one of the contests and today we are honored to continue them.

2016 Grandaddy Recap Video

The Contest
The Grandaddy is about bonds. Teammates, Opponents, a Company that gets it and so much more. Most importantly it shows off this community and hopefully what a THPer is.

The Prize
One spot in the Grandaddy of em all with THP & Callaway Golf. Jason Finley describes it better than anybody in a previous THP Radio podcast when he says, it is a dream trip that money cannot buy. What's Included? EVERYTHING as this is all expenses paid.
Airfare
Hotel
Full fitting and clubs
Golf at one of the finest courses in the country
And so much more...

Rules
If you are a THPer and a 2017 Albatross Club Member, you are eligible for the ultimate trip of a lifetime, bag full of clubs and a chance to be part of the 2017 Grandaddy.
1 entry per person
Deadline for entry submission is June 23rd at 11:59pm EST.

How To Enter
Entering the contests is an easy task and all you will need is a THP Forum account and your 2017 Albatross Club Membership. This year it is a very special initiative as THP partners with a wonderful charity helping children to give back in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

Are You a THPer?
As the above mentioned, this event is all about a lot of things and we here at THP, talk about being a THPer and how different and fun it is. So the question asked is Are You a THPer? If so describe how and why in 10 words or less in this thread.

Misc
For the main thread for the 2017 Grandaddy, click here and the first post will get updated with all of the details as they come out such as dates, etc.

To hear from the 2016 participants on what their experience was like at this incredible event, click here and read through the recap thread.

Last edited:
Official Entry:

Friendly, inclusive, fun, smiling

Great contest! Good luck everyone!

Fun loving yet competitive and would love to Represent THP

Engaging, lifetime friends made here and want to make more.

Perfect contest, and its what this event is all about. Always fun to watch the Recap video again too. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about this event and how special it was/is.

Good luck everyone.

Passionate about golf, love sharing that passion with the community.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm not a Richard

I always try to give back to my fellow THPers!

Excited to see who will be the 5th member of #TeamPrestige

I'm about having fun, playing / talking golf, clubs, tinkering. Everyday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant wait to read these entries and see how the community is incorporated into the answers.
#RegionalThreadOnly
#DriveByPoster
#ARichard
#Beater
#ConspiracyTheorist

People can THP anyway they want to...This is your chance to tell us how you do it and why

Amazing game. Awesome community and great people! Love THP!

I cant wait to read these entries and see how the community is incorporated into the answers.
#RegionalThreadOnly
#DriveByPoster
#ARichard
#Beater
#ConspiracyTheorist

People can THP anyway they want to...This is your chance to tell us how you do it and why

Welcome to thp

Inclusive, Welcoming, Knowledgeable, Generous, Fun, Addicting!

Golf and life loving, that is me and THP!

#RegionalThreadOnly
#DriveByPoster
#ARichard
#Beater
#ConspiracyTheorist

What is a Beater? Conspiracy Theorist? Like chemtrails?

Entry for why I'm a THPer:

Engaging discussion and personal review of all things golf.

Fun loving, Welcoming, Hacker, Competitive, Social, entertaining, community, Nice, engaging

What is a Beater? Conspiracy Theorist? Like chemtrails?

A term created to describe those that crave drama so much, they create it on their own and share it despite it being ********. :D

A term created to describe those that crave drama so much, they create it on their own and share it despite it being ********. :D

interesting, well, you learn something new everyday.

I'm passionate about golf, love equipment and love fun!

Official Entry:

Simple. I love the community aspect. Everything else is secondary.

Endless quality reviews, and even more quality people for discussion

Looking forward to welcoming the next member of Team Prestige!!

Official entry for "Are You a THPer?"-
Inclusive, Fun, Engaging, Helpful, Community- That's THP for me.

Back