Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

After about a day of playing Rory, I like it. Its not all that difficult but TW14 wasnt difficult either. It is fun though and the graphics are amazing. It is more difficult on tour pro difficulty because it forces you to either draw or fade the ball and it only gives you the overhead view of the hole and doesnt show you exactly where your ball will go.

So that explains why I could not zoom ... it was ticking me off ...

The night club stuff is sort of silly, but I enjoyed that as well.

The overhead only view is excessive. I have no clue where I'm even aiming.

im in a tough spot here. I have not used my PS4 alot, and did get TGC either. I had been waiting for Rory to come out for a while and did the preorder and its sitting unopened right now. Can't decide to keep or to return it.

I always used to buy TW games on PS3, and i would always play it on hardest difficulty. The only thing i would turn back on was the putting grid because it was impossible without it to judge breaks. But no boosts, spin, zooming etc etc and i always felt it was authentic enough of a game for me to have fun with.

So i'm torn about opening it up as i was definitely a big fan of a good career mode, and the lack of courses bugs me, but whatever i guess they can all get added in.

decisions decisions. I hate on EA as much as the next guy as i'm an avid NHL series fan (owned every version since the 90's), but options are pretty limited

I may be late to this convo, but I only just got my ps4 about a month ago, but does anyone else's fan sound excessively loud? After about 20 min of doing anything on it, it kicks on pretty loudly

I may be late to this convo, but I only just got my ps4 about a month ago, but does anyone else's fan sound excessively loud? After about 20 min of doing anything on it, it kicks on pretty loudly

How's the air around the unit? Mine's on and ripping pretty good, but it's also housed in a unit with not a ton of breathing room.

I'll be passing on Rory. I crave more authentic golf play than I think that product will deliver. TOAD showed me TGC on his XBONE and I need to get that for my PS4.
Played a little Rocket League over the weekend before leaving on this trip I'm on. That's a fun game. Looking forward to some group play with it at some point.

How's the air around the unit? Mine's on and ripping pretty good, but it's also housed in a unit with not a ton of breathing room.

Um I feel like it's got enough room to breathe

41a1023e33f688dcf9b4abcd469a5d5c.jpg

My fan is not loud ... but mine sits in a fairly open place.

Honestly, there's settings to customize how hard or easy you want to make the game, if you have all the hard settings on. You'd be hard pressed to make pars let along birdies. But on the other hand, I had fun playing classic mode, 3 click style and shot 57. There's a setting in between to keep it challenging. It's a fun game nonetheless

Mine sits above the entertainment center for that very reason, ever since my brother's PS3 fried inside a cubby, I won't risk that.

Quit being offensive Taylor. They are the "red" tees. Ladies can play back to, ya know.

And yes of course it was from the red tees on arcade!

Even if it was, and I know these games are notoriously easy, how'd you manage 3 hole in ones??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if it was, and I know these games are notoriously easy, how'd you manage 3 hole in ones??

I career'ed it. Tried again later and could only manage one after a few rounds.

Hilarious fun to play against people while that close. Dropping strokes by ONLY making birdie on a par 4 makes it a grind hahahaha.

I career'ed it. Tried again later and could only manage one after a few rounds.

Hilarious fun to play against people while that close. Dropping strokes by ONLY making birdie on a par 4 makes it a grind hahahaha.

Dan and I had some good matches last night. I beat him once he beat me the other time

Lately I've been bouncing back and forth between The Witcher and Rocket League...and occasionally Driveclub.

RL is the most fun I've had in a free game in awhile.

I'll probably scoop up Rory around black Friday when it's $25.

Lately I've been bouncing back and forth between The Witcher and Rocket League...and occasionally Driveclub.

RL is the most fun I've had in a free game in awhile.

I'll probably scoop up Rory around black Friday when it's $25.

RL is amazing. I am not a soccer fan either. Especially fun to play with friends. You will have some good laughs.

Oh HELL yes.

I read online they spent 2 years recording all of the dialog.

I will pour SO many hours into this game it will be crazy.

Which means it'll be the first thing/game to get me to turn my PS4 on in literally MONTHS.

Who is up for some Rory PGA Tour on PS4?

Add me: sigepmagicmike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will pour SO many hours into this game it will be crazy.

Which means it'll be the first thing/game to get me to turn my PS4 on in literally MONTHS.

Going to be so so freaking good. Love fallout and next gen graphics will be amazing

On holiday in Spain a couple of weeks ago and Dusted off my PS VITA.

What a revelation.. My PS4 is hooked up at home to ethernet and we have a decent broadband at the villa in spain.

Being able to REMOTE PLAY my PS4 with zero lag from Scotland to Spain is just amazing.

The vita actually makes sense now!

Back