Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

27 holes now played with the Mid Slim 2.0 on my putter and I am enjoying it - I have been trying to be more aggresive with my putting and with this keeping my wrists from moving I feel more confident in being able to putt a smoother stroke on the ball for the longer putts

I have a couple of putters with the UltraSlim 1.0 on them. I love them. My current gamer doesn't have a SS on it ... I'm putting so well right now I don't want to change anything up. I do have an SSR2 as well, but it didn't jump out at me as being any better than the UltraSlim.

Tried them 2 years ago and was not a huge fan. Decide to give them another go though. Already have a 2.0 and have a 1.0 and Flatso 1.0 coming. Putting them on with air so I can pull them and move them around to different putters to try them. Have already tried the 2.0 on 3 different SeeMore models. Thumbs up on it with two of the putters and it was just ok on the third.

I just got the slim 2.0 and I think I still need to get used to it. It seems to help when I'm practicing but the first round I played I was missing a bunch of 5 to 7 footers... I'm a little spooked :)

Anyone else see these? Thought they were kinda cool. Might grab a 1.0 or flatso 1.0 to play around with.
7aa1a2678e49dd888beae223adfb413f.jpg

I just put on and immediately fell in love with the SuperStroke Flatso 2.0! I have had almost every model of SuperStroke grips and this is by far my favorite so far!

I just put a slim 2.0 on my scotty monterey and so far really like it. Putts inside 10 feet were dropping with it today. I'm hoping it's not just a honeymoon phase but so far so good here!

I just got the slim 1.0 from the THP store. Heavier than I expected. Not sure I like it more than my go 2 Lamkin

I've been using a SS 2.0 for over a year and love it. My wife uses a 3.0 and loves it as well. I use to be a bit of a "flipper" wrist wise, and first went with a belly putter for a year or so and then tried the SS at 33 inches and it takes the wrist flip out for me.

I have been gaming the SS2R for a couple of months now and am still happy with the choice. For some reason the square shape feels comfortable in my left hand which has always screwed with my comfort level.Instead, the square shapes settles into all the gaps in my left hand and it works great.

I've used the mid slim 2.0 before and like it, I just hate hacking off a brand new grip. It probably won't last more than a month or two though before I try a 1.0.

Just put a flatso 1.0 on my Queen Bee 6. Tried this size awhile ago and liked it so I'm coming back to it.
1f8d8a526822907f7f198a71c83b575f.jpg

I have found that different models work best for me on different putters. My 8 SeeMores are outfitted with 3 Flatso 1.0 grips, 3 Ultra Slim 1.0 grips and 2 Mid Slim 2.0 grips.

just put a 1.0 Flatso on my Ping Cadence Anser 2, and am really pleased so far. I have Mid Slim 2.0 on my Odyssey and really liked it, but the 1.0 Flatso fits my hands perfectly and is a great match for the Ping.

Put a Ultra Slim 1.0 on my putter a week ago. I'm having some thoughts that this was not a smart move. Will give it a couple more weeks.

I have 2 putters with the 2.0 mid slim grip and my putting has been awful as of late. Hate to do it, I'm thinking of going back to a stock grip.

Tried the flatso 1.0 for one round and hated the feel. Putted okay with it, but just did not like the way it sat in my hands. Regripped with the Winn Pro 1.18 and it just feels so much better.

Flatso 2.0 is bliss for me. My goodness. Rolled the big t again today and I love this damn grip, feels perfect for what I want.

Tried the flatso 1.0 for one round and hated the feel. Putted okay with it, but just did not like the way it sat in my hands. Regripped with the Winn Pro 1.18 and it just feels so much better.
It is a putter by putter basis for me with this grip. Really like it on 3 of them, no dice on the other 5.

I have 2 putters with the 2.0 mid slim grip and my putting has been awful as of late. Hate to do it, I'm thinking of going back to a stock grip.

I still game the 2.0 on one of my putters, but have moved my 2 regular gamers to the UTx paddle. Not quite as big, but I like the oversized traditional shape. Nice flat top as well.

2.0 users have you used the 1.0? Thoughts? I've decided I'm making a switch, I "think" the smaller profile works better for me, but I don't necessarily want a stock grip, I just can't decide if I want to try 1.0 or back to a standard pistol grip.

Plus 2.0 XL in yellow on my 33 inch Versa #1 Black. Ordered the 50 gram back weight kit from Super Stroke.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

2.0 users have you used the 1.0? Thoughts? I've decided I'm making a switch, I "think" the smaller profile works better for me, but I don't necessarily want a stock grip, I just can't decide if I want to try 1.0 or back to a standard pistol grip.

The weight of the 1.0 in comparison to the 2.0 is the main thing that steers me more toward the 1.0. The 2.0 just feels too light on a lot of the putters I have tried it on.

THP 2.0's are freaking badass.

Back