Unofficial DMV Outing July 22nd-23rd 2017

I have a couple more guys who are in if we are able to get a 5th time, either on the front or back end.
I guess we are pretty wide open at Brickshire, there's only a small group going out twice I think. Who's planning on going the full 36? Just so we have an idea of times needed. Thanks.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

My buddy might take you up on that if you're serious! Straight up right?

If so we can watch from one of the forward tees. I've been beaten up enough by 7000+ yardages lately :alien:

I guess we are pretty wide open at Brickshire, there's only a small group going out twice I think. Who's planning on going the full 36? Just so we have an idea of times needed. Thanks.

I thought we had a majority playing 36, like 10-12?

I'm in for 36

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks. @altoidman your in.

With the 5th tee time our first is now moved to 9:12 so we will need to adjust a little. Guys who are coming the furthest have the later tee times to help them out and then vice versa for the second 18? Also they said if we want to have any contest between the groups (closes to the pin etc) they will give us what we need.

I am in for all 36. And depending how my game is going it might be the stroke equivalent of 54 holes

I thought we had a majority playing 36, like 10-12?
I'm most likely only in for 18. Although as I told SWMBO, I reserve the right to change my mind that morning, depending on how things are going.

With the 5th tee time our first is now moved to 9:12 so we will need to adjust a little. Guys who are coming the furthest have the later tee times to help them out and then vice versa for the second 18? Also they said if we want to have any contest between the groups (closes to the pin etc) they will give us what we need.

I'm styaing down on Friday night, so I dont' have a problem with one of the earlier times, but leave that up to my playing partners depending on how far they are coming.

For the 5th group can you Add Rex S and Rex S's guest. I'll get his name in a bit.

Some Puerto Rican aged rum sound good for a contest?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Oh Yes please!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My buddy might take you up on that if you're serious! Straight up right?

My old partner is always serious, and don't call him Shirley... wait...

Also, at $60 for 2 rounds I'm in for 36.

I'll kick in a mixed dozen balls for a closest to the pin. 1 sleeve of Snell MTB's, 1 Sleeve of Snell Get Sums, 1 Sleeve of Oncore Elixirs and 1 sleeve of Kirkland Signatures. Probably on hole 12.

90 degrees and rum..... my chest, throat, eyes, ears, nose, and everything else is burning already lol.

I'll kick in a mixed dozen balls for a closest to the pin. 1 sleeve of Snell MTB's, 1 Sleeve of Snell Get Sums, 1 Sleeve of Oncore Elixirs and 1 sleeve of Kirkland Signatures. Probably on hole 12.

12... that's the one with the cliff in the front right? That hole is evil.

12... that's the one with the cliff in the front right? That hole is evil.
12 is the one that has a large Hill coming off the left side that obscures the back right of the green. You are thinking of 15. Long ass hole usually into the wind, no trees protecting the green and a Hugh drop front and right. I'm really hoping the pin is cut back right on 12 that day, all you can see is the top of the flag from the tee. It requires precision to get it close

EDIT: The hill on 12 comes off the right side. DOH.

Last edited:
Unofficial DMV Outing July 22nd-23rd 2017

I'm most likely only in for 18. Although as I told SWMBO, I reserve the right to change my mind that morning, depending on how things are going.

Boooooooooo!
You'll play 36 and like it!

12 is the one that has a large Hill coming off the left side that obscures the back right of the green. You are thinking of 15. Long ass hole usually into the wind, no trees protecting the green and a Hugh drop front and right. I'm really hoping the pin is cut back right on 12 that day, all you can see is the top of the flag from the tee. It requires precision to get it close

EDIT: The hill on 12 comes off the right side. DOH.

Riiight... the one across the street with the absurdly skinny green.

Boooooooooo!
You'll play 36 and like it!
We shall see. Once I get on a course it's hard to get me off it. But then again that's a long day for this old body.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I can only do 18 at the moment, just the morning round. Need to convince the boss lady for a whole day away.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I can only do 18 at the moment, just the morning round. Need to convince the boss lady for a whole day away.

Good luck sir. Put that charm on or say that she gets a spa day both should work haha

Just tell her you will make it up to her somehow. :act-up: She can have a ladies day

Back