2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

I would like to but I am a little late to the party. Looks like it is full. Maybe next time.
You could always PM GG and see about getting on a wait list? Worked for a bunch of guys getting in.

I'll be rocking the Bridgestone's like a boss at this one.
I've got a ton of b330RX to put in play, but the real question is whether to bring out the Bridgestone MC staffer?

Just loaded up the bag with Bridgestone. With all the ball testing I have been doing this year, it was loaded with all kinds of balls. Now I'm loaded with B330 S and e6. Will put them in play again this weekend in prep for KC.

psshhh why not man.. I would love to bring my Srixon Staffer but man it's almost a hassle being so big.
I've got a ton of b330RX to put in play, but the real question is whether to bring out the Bridgestone MC staffer?

I've got two Bridgestone staff bags - 2014 US Open and the 2014 Tour staffer. Have never had either out on the course but this could be a good excuse to do so. Hmmm...pondering.
Do it buddy!

I've got two Bridgestone staff bags - 2014 US Open and the 2014 Tour staffer. Have never had either out on the course but this could be a good excuse to do so. Hmmm...pondering.

Do it buddy!

Agree. I would bring mine out but they have been officially retired.

afd62892be520d34f5fba5733e18e353.jpg

Pull the trigger - I would love to see either one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dayum, that looks like a sweet man cave setup, Nate.

Always enjoy seeing that set up Nate.

Wow.

You could say that setup is... Big Time.

All this talk about you never traveling. Well I certainiy understand now. That is just a beautiful setup. What size is the screen?

I am sitting needing to play some golf with THPrs in bad way. wishing I was heading to KC in a week.

I am sitting needing to play some golf with THPrs in bad way. wishing I was heading to KC in a week.
As of yesterday wasn't there a spot available? It would be so cool if you made it.

It cures a lot of the golfing blues for sure. Any THP event/gathering just has a way of recharging the batteries.

I'm excited to see the pairings for this one. Just three more work days for me and I'm on the way.

I'm excited to see the pairings for this one. Just three more work days for me and I'm on the way.

As am I. Excited that is. This is getting very, very close. Time to start setting up my bag and scripting my wardrobe for packing.

As am I. Excited that is. This is getting very, very close. Time to start setting up my bag and scripting my wardrobe for packing.
Yep..I'm with you Ken on the scripting. Since I'll be there five days (family visit and all) I've got to plan what shirts for golf and which ones for the other days.

Since we (my sisters and I) are going to a Royals game on Thursday, I'll make sure I script a Royal blue shirt for that day :)

2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

Last range session completed till next weekend. Feeling pretty good where I'm at headed to big KC! Now to see who's partnering up w/ me.....I hope they have big shoulders/back!!!

Round today has me confident that I will be first in fun come Saturday.

Sorry in advance to my partner. But we'll have fun regardless.

Highs yesterday...lows today. No more swings until back is good. Will be a great weekend!

I got one last lesson in today and a match tomorrow as my warmup, let's do this, THPers in KC, golf, D&B and BBQ.

Played my last round prior to KC. Not playing, great, but need to find a way to hit a shot without pain.

Not playing great right now a few days before the event. Still can't wait.

Back