Mrooola

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wondering who among us play video game golf (or computer).

Haven't seen anyone talk or post about it. I know there are a few around and I myself I play "The Golf Club".

The Golf Club 2 is to be released next week and I'm pretty excited about it. Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just wondering who among us play video game golf (or computer).

Haven't seen anyone talk or post about it. I know there are a few around and I myself I play "The Golf Club".

The Golf Club 2 is to be released next week and I'm pretty excited about it. Anyone else?

Yup! I'm getting the Golf Club 2 for the PS4 next week. Can't wait should be fun with online playing.

There hasn't been a good golf game since TW 2009.

Yup! I'm getting the Golf Club 2 for the PS4 next week. Can't wait should be fun with online playing.

There hasn't been a good golf game since TW 2009.
I have a pre order for pc. Will pick it up for ps4 when the price drops to port and remodel some old courses.

I played a lot of TGC when it first came out, and I've preordered TGC2 for PS4. Can't wait to see all the improvements of what was probably the best golf game since Links stopped being maintained.

I played a lot of TGC when it first came out, and I've preordered TGC2 for PS4. Can't wait to see all the improvements of what was probably the best golf game since Links stopped being maintained.

HAHA links, I belonged to an online league with that game. So much fun.

I play some Rory with some guys from work on PS4 if anyone plays that.

I go back even further than that, I played in online leagues and tournaments with Microsoft Golf 3.0 back in the mid 90's.

There is a new hot shots golf coming to PS4 in August called Everybody's Golf - I would check that one out, should be really fun and would be good to play online with some peeps from THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a new hot shots golf coming to PS4 in August called Everybody's Golf - I would check that one out, should be really fun and would be good to play online with some peeps from THP

Looks interesting, but I'm more in to sim type games myself, but I may pick that up to play with the family.

WOW that actually looks really good. Im okay with golf and come added flair. It does not have to be completely realistic to me.

I may pick to TGC2, definitely let us know how it is.

If you've not played a hot shots game, I'd definitely pick it up. They are really fun.

I'll definitely be getting TGC2

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Links was a great game. I used to play a lot in my teenage years.

I've got The Golf Club for Xbox one along with Rory '16. There's a few older ones too. The Golf Club is actually pretty good. I'll wait to see what you guys say about TGC2 to see if I'll dip my toes in the water.

I'm pretty excited for TGC2 to come out. Love they have a career mode in this one.

I'll have to check out TGC2. I got burnt out on Rory, to be honest.

TGC1 is a lot of fun, but it's soooooo plain

All I want is a golf game that uses the kinect. Does that exist?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There are a lot of bugs in the game, but I think the gameplay is fantastic and really enjoying it. Working on a remake of one of my tgc1 courses at the moment and liking a lot of the additions in the designer.

I started a society called The Hackers Paradise. Only 3 members so not much action there, but hopefully it can grow over time if anyone is interested in joining up.

It's on PC.

How do you guys like the new game?

I used to be but there really arent any great golf video games right now. TW used to be pretty awesome but its been a couple years since they have released anything new and honestly, Rory McIlroy PGA Tour wasnt very good anyways.
I'll be interested to see what kind of review TGC 2 gets and you also have a new Hot Shots Golf/Everybody's Golf coming out soon.

Just got THC2 today on Xbox1, made a society called the nomads golf society, if any of you guys are on the game check it out.
And if you have any society I could join that would be great.
Steve

There is a THP society on both ps4 and pc. The ps4 version is running strong, but the pc version is lacking members

Back