Dicks Sporting Goods Sent me a Half Dozen new Taylormade balls

Plinyyounger

Magistrate Ancient Rome
Reaction score
Handicap
fake peopl
Got a package from Dicks 2 days ago which had 5 new Taylormade balls and a $5 off coupon for additional dozens of Taylormade, asking me to switch. Never asked for this, they just sent it to me. Prob because I used to buy my golfballs there in the past, not sure.

I got the same thing. There are 5 balls, all numbered 5, for the 5 layers of the TP5. Its a trial pack courtesy of TaylorMade. Actually really liked the ball. They sent me some and after using some dicks cash taht was about to expire, I got 17 balls for $30. I may make it a full time ball. Really enjoy it.

Got mine on Monday. Put a review on the TM TP5 Thread.
757364d8aa65adcc66907a9f850eba5f.jpg

I wish!

You better not be quitting!

The game kills my back. I'm going to sell all my extra stuff and keep one set. I'll post in a new thread, but I'll sell either my cobra ones, or the Mizunos mp25's, my two Scotty's, a bag, drivers and fw's.

Now back to the free TM balls!

Stay tuned, I'm not playing much anymore and will be selling the balls and most everything else too!

Dibs.

On the balls (I'm a lefty, you're clubs will be of little use to me).

Got mine on Monday. Put a review on the TM TP5 Thread.
757364d8aa65adcc66907a9f850eba5f.jpg

I saw that pic and I wondered what kind of crazy box that was for a dozen balls. :D

I saw that pic and I wondered what kind of crazy box that was for a dozen balls. :D

Being in the printing business, I can tell you it was really well done. Tight. Someone knew what they were doing.

That's a sweet little way for Taylor Made to get people to try their new line. I have yet to try them. May have to pick a dozen up and give them a shot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I wish too! I can't even get my scorecard points on a regular basis from Dicks and I shop there a lot! Nice treat though. Enjoy.

Didn't get mine. Guess I'm not a preferred customer. Haven't bought much from there lately.

Kind of disappointed that I didn't get one, I buy so much crap there.

Back