Club Clash Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the reason I read constantly. This is the reason im a member and this place is the reason im a better golfer. There are no better people than GG and JB whom work their collective butts off to give us hackers a place to share ideas and become comrads. I am fully interested in this for sure

e60cb9bb56bef2d1365f9a0cf013ffef.jpg

Can't wait to get more information about this. Sounds interesting and very exciting!

That thing was so much fun, to not only use, but watch as others used as well, it's a place to gather around for sure!

I wish I could borrow that for a range session and see how far all of my clubs truly go. Great piece of tech.

Sounds interesting for sure.

Is this something about clubs not matching the clothing you're wearing? No? Ok, good! I kid!

Sounds like something I'd be interested in heading more about.

Reviews by people like me is the reason I joined this site. Can't wait to what's in store for club clash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, that is how I found this site, and why I joined, hearing testing results from average hackers like me.

Sounds Cool for sure

That is the scope that laughed at my Drives after Mango Smash got done. I thought sure I heard a groan come out of it also, just move on old man.

I agree, that is how I found this site, and why I joined, hearing testing results from average hackers like me.

Wait till you hit a THP Event at some point and get to give those same reviews back. Great times.

Love seeing excitement around something we are looking forward to.
THP has always been For The People, By The People and this will be no different.

Dictating what is "the best" is not our thing and never will be. Forum Testing came about with THP. No Company Present Demo Days came about because of THP. Tour Player Treatment came about with THP. This is the next evolution and its coming!!!

THP is Evolutionary. Evolution is scientifically proven fact. Therefore THP is factually scientific.

Lots of questions about this lately and I think its safe to assume that THPers are getting excited (and they should). Ya know if they like golf equipment.

This looks pretty cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting more and more excited about this.

Getting more and more excited about this.
I'm interested to see where THP goes with this, JB. If #LiveDriverTesting is just a tip of the iceberg, then this should get really good.

I'm thinking if I can drive there... I'm gonna be there
excited to see what come of this!!!!!
The whole reason I became part of this site

I'm interested to see where THP goes with this, JB. If #LiveDriverTesting is just a tip of the iceberg, then this should get really good.
Anything that THP does is not only good, its great. THP events have the golden touch. I too am excited!

Minds will be blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back