THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to 8.8, my lowest handicap ever.

I have not been able to play much due to piss poor weather and too much work.

Looks like Saturday is going to be another rain-out.

Trending up to a 10.6. I've been playing some terrible golf as of late and all the low 80s scores and a couple of high 70s are falling off. Depressing.

Paging Seth Diamond..... Potential EPIC Match on the horizon. I need pops though cause I havent played in a month

See that may have worked had we never teed it up before. NO CHANCE you need pops! I do think it would be an epic match though!
I'm in! Agree with MT though, no pops for Flog!

Trending down to 14.5

Trending down to 10.9 from 12.8 after some good rounds. This will be my biggest move down this year!

JM

A few bad rounds has me going from 7.6 to a 8.5. Still single figures but a little disappointing. I guess it is winter golf lol.

I played like dog meat over the weekend and am inching up a touch. But I'm living on borrowed time, sooner or later some good rounds are going to drop off and I'm going to start getting a lot more strikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I'll only get one round in this revision period and it shouldn't impact things all that much. I have a good 9 hole score sitting out there so if I'm able to get in 9 before Wednesday, I'll post that too.

I want to get below 15 this year. Time to get going low.

14.2 trending to 14.3 after 2 rounds this weekend

Apparently I had 36 stashed away on my card waiting to be paired up and I did so with a 37 on Wednesday. That has me trending down to 3.8 from 4.1 with one round on Tuesday left to go.

Five rounds this weekend has me trending down a tick to 7.8. Not sure how an 89, 80, 82, 84 and 87 has me trending down...

Five rounds this weekend has me trending down a tick to 7.8. Not sure how an 89, 80, 82, 84 and 87 has me trending down...

Weird isn't it? Score high and the trend goes lower

All about that Slope! Tough tracks we played this weekend

Yeah, Payne Stewart kicked by butt twice!

I think a lot of people had that experience. Tough course.

Trending from a 12.7 to a 13.4 so my sandbagging practice is paying off. Actually though, I went through several rounds where I forgot how to chip, but that's sorted now, and then I decided to play 72 holes in a weekend and turns out my scores go up when I get tired... Who knew?

I think with the things I'm working on that it will go back down eventually, but not sure when that will be.

Yeah, Payne Stewart kicked by butt twice!
Me too, but we did each have a birdie today :D

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'm going from 14.9 to 15.0. It was a tough weekend but a fun one.

Well, the HC Index is a finicky thing. My swing blunders from the last few weeks started to knock off my lowest differentials, and even though I am feeling much better about where I am, now, my last three rounds, while good, also knocked off lower differentials, so I'm trending higher, to a 12. Cue broken record - need more consistency.

Trending down to 18.7, pending tonight's 9 hole result.

Expecting to go up slightly. Replaced some low to mid 70s with mid to high 70s.

A little mix of good and bad lately has the handicap trending up to 11.2 from 10.7.... Need to clean up the mistakes and get the cap under 10 as that was the goal this year.

I only had two good nines (42 and 45) in IL and MO this weekend so my 14.4 is going to 15.0. This will be the highest that I've been since August 2013!

The good news is that it gets me more strokes at our tournament on Saturday and the next round of the member-member at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back