Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats awesome of you Mike! I should be at the course before 10 and am always up for some Duffs!

Cant wait for this!

Not sure how you guys want to figure out the winners of the logo ball and shot glass, but I already own both so I won't be participating in that side of it, but instead of doing just the "teams" or what not because not sure how others will be playing in their foursomes but figured we could do 2 lowest net?

Also, Emart, Pete, and Greg have we figured out the formats we're doing yet for our 18 holes? I've been hitting the ball well lately so you boys better bring it!!

Two good range sessions and a decent ball striking day on the course Sunday so I'll be bringing it.

format doesn't matter to me...so whatever you guys want to do.

Not sure how you guys want to figure out the winners of the logo ball and shot glass, but I already own both so I won't be participating in that side of it, but instead of doing just the "teams" or what not because not sure how others will be playing in their foursomes but figured we could do 2 lowest net?

Also, Emart, Pete, and Greg have we figured out the formats we're doing yet for our 18 holes? I've been hitting the ball well lately so you boys better bring it!!

This is what I was thinking.

Just warning all of you.... bring your helmets cause the way I am swinging right now the ball could go anywhere. Except the fairway.

Maybe I'll conveniently get lost in Niagara Falls on the way to Seneca Hickory Stick ;)

Pretty pumped for Friday, have been working on my swing and iron game. Slowly working my way to a "fuller" swing haha. Also just put into play my new Fly-Z wood, excited to get some real live course action with it.

Just warning all of you.... bring your helmets cause the way I am swinging right now the ball could go anywhere. Except the fairway.

Maybe I'll conveniently get lost in Niagara Falls on the way to Seneca Hickory Stick ;)
I could easily get lost on the other side of the river. Would need to get some singles though :)

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

i should be safe standing in the fairways then

Have a blast tomorrow guys!! Playing one of my favorite courses in WNY and getting Duff's post round, absolutely killing me that I couldn't join you.

Can't wait to see the pictures from tomorrow, especially Moosejaa in that Pats hat. :)

For the record - the last time I heard you say something similar, it was to the cart girl at Deerfield. You then proceeded to go -2 over the next 6 holes.

For the record - the last time I heard you say something similar, it was to the cart girl at Deerfield. You then proceeded to go -2 over the next 6 holes.

So basically he's playing mind games already, sand bagging us. :bulgy-eyes:

Do we know exactly how much it costs to play Friday?

$70 probably. Do you have to check your sock drawer?

Hopefully my $5 off coupon works haha, driving there + that. Might have to bring my own lunch!

Last edited:
Absolutely setting you up. Say goodbye to Jello shot glass. :)

I'm down for Duff's or The Silo for post game food.

Yea.....no wonder......I'll send you one of my NY Giants hats......ithey'll do wonders for your game....

:)

BigE, you still good for tomorrow? Haven't seen you chime in lately.

Have a blast tomorrow guys!! Playing one of my favorite courses in WNY and getting Duff's post round, absolutely killing me that I couldn't join you.

Can't wait to see the pictures from tomorrow, especially Moosejaa in that Pats hat. :)

Not sure why I picked that hat, it even says "Patriots" in white letters on the black underside of the brim...very distracting :)

Not sure why I picked that hat, it even says "Patriots" in white letters on the black underside of the brim...very distracting :)
You aren't used to wearing a winner's hat. :)

Please. I couldn't hit the ball right now if I could swing a door at it.

Going to the range tonight to try and work something out.

Please. I couldn't hit the ball right now if I could swing a door at it.

Going to the range tonight to try and work something out.
Me too, Jim. Gonna get there early tomorrow too since the range is included.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Oh yea....I'll be there....looking forward to it.

Just trying to keep a low profile since I'm the new guy on the block. :D
The heck with that buddy jump right in we won't bite!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back