Just the weights that #Cookie had in it?

i am guessing you tried other weights...what type of difference did you feel between them.

The takeaway was more stable and it allowed me to keep a consistent stroke on putts in the 6 foot range. With the short putts it was easy to get timid and not wanna crush it and then decelerate through the ball and make a bad stroke. With the heavier weight it just allowed me to get the stroke started and let the putter do the rest

The takeaway was more stable and it allowed me to keep a consistent stroke on putts in the 6 foot range. With the short putts it was easy to get timid and not wanna crush it and then decelerate through the ball and make a bad stroke. With the heavier weight it just allowed me to get the stroke started and let the putter do the rest
Ditto with every cure I've tried, it just makes it easy to stroke the ball and know the weight/putter will get the ball to the hole!

thanks bro...that is similar to what i felt between 480 and 497 and wanted to feel what it would be like at max of 521. I haven't gone back to the 497 to compare, but I am happy with the stroke i make on short to intermediate putts compared to how i felt with other putters.

I had mine in play last night at league and I got a lot of funny looks but defiantly a lot of questions. I explained it as best I could but nothing would compare to Jeff explaining the science. I got there early to test out the new weight and I love it! I totally agree with Icey and PhillyV about the takeaway. It is much more stable and I feel more confident in my stroke on the shorter putts. None of the guys in my league were there early to try it out so the first chance they had was on 1 green. I got up to my putt and drained it from 15'. The guys in my group were like WTF was that sound? One of them even said "Hey, did you go grab one of those aluminum baseball batts we had for the kids clinic today before you left?" They were all laughing at me until they tried it. They all liked the wighting and adjustability but they could not get past the sound. I personally love the sound but to each their own I guess! I am hoping to get out tomorrow with the Mrs. and roll a few more.

EDIT: I'll leave this post here but I meant to put it in the review thread! That's what you get for trying to work and put in a review at the same time. ;)

Pulled the Garsen Ultimate from my SeeMore and put in on the Cure RX3F and pulled out a Garsen PRO and put it on the SeeMore. The Garsen Max that came off the Cure will sit to the side for a while and we will see how these combinations work out.
Also changed the weights up a bit. Took it back to one 1/4 steel, which is pretty comfortable for me. But will work with the weighting this weekend during my round Sunday.

The RXi is getting a SuperStroke 1.0 put on it as we speak. As soon as my irons are done getting worked on I shout be able to get to a course. Just hope I get my irons back this weekend

I have a big review coming from mine as I put the new THP SuperStroke 1.0 on it next week.

I have a big review coming from mine as I put the new THP SuperStroke 1.0 on it next week.

Looking forward to your thoughts. Should we be posting primarily in the Cure Putter Review thread?

Looking forward to your thoughts. Should we be posting primarily in the Cure Putter Review thread?

Probably best for those searching. Either are good for me, but to reach guest readers, the review thread will be a good one.

Probably best for those searching. Either are good for me, but to reach guest readers, the review thread will be a good one.
I guess I need to do that too. I will start posting there this weekend.

Works for me

Yeah I can't wait to get a superstroke on mine. Your putter felt really good with one on it, a THP grip makes it even better

Yeah I can't wait to get a superstroke on mine. Your putter felt really good with one on it, a THP grip makes it even better

I think a bit larger grip or something I'm more comfortable with will make a huge difference on both of mine.

Just placed an order for a 2014 Blue Cure Rx2. I'm excited to try this thing out.

I gamed the RX2 yesterday for 18. First 6 or 7 holes I couldn't get my distance control down leaving most puts short. By the end of my round I was putting much better than I ever have. I even drained a 18 foot putt from the fringe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

New to THP. Thought I would chime in to say hello. I have been using a High MOI putter with adjustable weights for about the last 9 years and still love my current putter. With that being said... I have a black Cure RX3F on the way. I love innovation and tech. This putter was not on my radar until last week when I tried one locally while looking at wedges. It gave great feedback and am excited to put this one in the bag. I will report back. As a side not I have recently started to use Aimpoint Express for green reading and I thought it would be a great time to make a wholesale change. Needless to say I expect to get some odd looks with the Aimpoint Express/Cure Putter combo. I will post back my review of the Cure.

New to THP. Thought I would chime in to say hello. I have been using a High MOI putter with adjustable weights for about the last 9 years and still love my current putter. With that being said... I have a black Cure RX3F on the way. I love innovation and tech. This putter was not on my radar until last week when I tried one locally while looking at wedges. It gave great feedback and am excited to put this one in the bag. I will report back. As a side not I have recently started to use Aimpoint Express for green reading and I thought it would be a great time to make a wholesale change. Needless to say I expect to get some odd looks with the Aimpoint Express/Cure Putter combo. I will post back my review of the Cure.
First off welcome to THP, be sure to introduce yourself:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-Check-In-Desk

Second, I can't wait to hear what you find with the RX3F, I'm lovin' mine, as are a few other THPers!!!
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?72140-Cure-Putters-Review-Thread

Welcome to THP!
I have a Cure RX3F also and have really enjoyed it. I think you are going to find it to be a good setup to have in the bag.

Welcome to THP. You will love the Cure.

Have made a trade for a Cure RX1. Looking forward to giving this thing a try in the next few weeks. Looking for 3-putt reduction like it's done for JB and Spivey.

Back