You know you're playing too slow when . . .

luvagoodshot

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes

When you're a male playing solo and the senior women's foursome that is playing behind you is keeping pace with you.

When you're a male playing solo and the senior women's foursome that is playing behind you is keeping pace with you.
I'd amend that to: When you're playing solo and the foursome that is playing behind you is keeping pace with you. Gender has nothing to do with slow play.

When the first 2 of 5 groups have finished their round and lunch before the 3rd group finished. Happened this morning and the guy that was the culprit was placed in the second group in the afternoon rounds.. more then a few guys questioned the decision.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

. . . the 8 year old first time beginner and his 85 year old uncle are climbing up your backside.

. . . the marshall notifies you he measured your pace of play on the last hole using his calendar.

. . . you notice moss growing on your ball in the middle of the round.

. . . the third five-some asks if they can play through.

Gender has nothing to do with slow play.

so true! our threesome played behind a fivesome of older women and they kept pace just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When your live score THP stroke update, through some crazy time continuum, is actually up and posted in a thread before you finish your pre-shot routine.

:eyepoke:

I had some joke ready about Logan's Run, and being put down... but I lost it

When you drop your kid off at pre-school on the way to the course and skip the back nine so you can attend her high school graduation.

When a 3 some losses sight of the 6some in front of you.

Ben Crane finishes his round befor you do.

those are some really good ones

... the Marshal yells at you to get off the course even though you teed off at 4 in June

when Jason (all) Day comes up and asks if you can pick up the pace a little.

Back