Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh jeez, dont let the doggie get sticky.
Kids are sticky.

Oh jeez, dont let the doggie get sticky.
Kids are sticky.
Lexie licked all the ice cream off her before she started climbing on her

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well, For the second time in 3 months had to put a cat down. Odysseus 'Lil Boucie' was a 3 year old Bengal rescue. Had to put him on some medication this weekend, and he had a poor reaction to it. He always laid on my computer desk when i worked from home, and enjoyed playing.

Going to miss him.

OhBKnoU.jpg

Well, For the second time in 3 months had to put a cat down. Odysseus 'Lil Boucie' was a 3 year old Bengal rescue. Had to put him on some medication this weekend, and he had a poor reaction to it. He always laid on my computer desk when i worked from home, and enjoyed playing.

Going to miss him.

OhBKnoU.jpg

Sorry to hear that Neil. Putting down a pet is never an easy decision to make but when you love them, whatever stops the pain. Once again sorry man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61d0fb9eb0913ceb21d72a108c216e87.jpg

Pet selfie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because this dog is awesome:

CINPMiyW8AAMwNT.jpg:large

Just because this dog is awesome:

CINPMiyW8AAMwNT.jpg:large

Great looking dog. Nice sign too. Don't we all just want to poop on our doctor's lawns every now and then? LOL I also figured the octopus was due to one too many beverages. Kind of like the lampshade ending up on our heads. :smile:

70d350cc6c190c8662586d8e9e41b0b3.jpg

I believe these two like being together. She'll lay down, and he will either climb on top of her or lay like this.
Two pretty good dogs here.

Going to miss him.

OhBKnoU.jpg
Really sorry to hear this. Always sad to lose a pet, especially one so young.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Titan
DSCN0853.jpg
DSCN0854.jpg

Yeah' He's 200lbs of English Mastiff Big Love.....

,Mike.

Ham Solo is coming home next week. I am sure there will be pics galore.

Ham Solo is coming home next week. I am sure there will be pics galore.

Nice.

I'll have to have him over for dinner.

Wait.

Nice.

I'll have to have him over for dinner.

Wait.

My wife is going to love the photos I am going to take when she is not around. I am trying to find miniature apples and banana leaves as we speak

Awww. Dont be cruel. Love the name and cant wait for the pictures.

Awww. Dont be cruel. Love the name and cant wait for the pictures.

It's all in good fun. I think it's going to be awesome just don't tell my wife that. This is his last pic from the breeder.

30mj7b0l.jpg

We may just try this out.

Correction. I just ordered it, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back