Meh on the streets but super fly on the course?

Galen Marek

Reaction score
Handicap
That's me. I spend the bare minimum for my "street" clothes and spare no expense for my golf clothing. I love looking good on the course.

Anyone else have this problem?

My street clothes are my golf clothes. :shrug:

Mine too, wear my golf clothes off course as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's me. I spend the bare minimum for my "street" clothes and spare no expense for my golf clothing. I love looking good on the course.

I used to be this same way. Now its about even for me.

Mine too, wear my golf clothes off course as well

This is it for me as well, and why I'm so fond of the brands I wear, they all work on and off course.

My wife gives me crap all the time when im laying out my golf clothes the night before. Says if we are going out its cargos and a button up but if im going to the course i have to prepare like im meeting the president lol

Look Good Feel Good Play Good!!

I have a clothes problem so I probably spend as much if not more for my work clothes. I take pride in my appearance on or off the course. My closet I share with my wife is probably a 70/30 split in my favor.

I don't know that I'd go so far as to say super fly anywhere, but as someone who works from home I definitely suffer from a bit of this problem.

I do have a (small) collection of "client-visit" clothes though that do the trick when I actually have to leave the house for non-golf reasons.

*raises hand*

Yep this is me, jeans and tshirt to work most days, but matching shirts and shorts/pants and sometimes even shoes on the course

I used to be this way but somewhere along the way I just started wearing golf clothes everywhere except work. Makes it easier to justify that new polo or pair of pants lol.

All golf clothes, all the time.

all golf clothes for me except date night with the wife. during summer months i'm wearing a golf shirt and slacks to work.

Look Good Feel Good Play Good!!

I have a clothes problem so I probably spend as much if not more for my work clothes. I take pride in my appearance on or off the course. My closet I share with my wife is probably a 70/30 split in my favor.

We used to be the same way until we moved. I got a mancave with a closet in there so all of my golf stuff is in there. I almost have nothing in my closet in my bedroom haha

I wear 95% of the time black (jeans) on black (t-shirt) all year around off course, but now I'm introducing a white T-shirt to my wardrobe. On course I go wild with colours. But, in both cases, style is always taken care of.

We used to be the same way until we moved. I got a mancave with a closet in there so all of my golf stuff is in there. I almost have nothing in my closet in my bedroom haha

You know I have problems when I'm trying to up my cuff link game.

You know I have problems when I'm trying to up my cuff link game.

oh man thats some next level status haha but i can appreciate it. I have two sets of cuff links i love, one being from my wedding that were a gift

90% of my wardrobe can be worn at work and on the course. I don't wear some of my nicer polos to work though. Too many chances it will be snagged on something

My UnderArmor golf shorts are my every day wear. Tee shirt on the street, collared golf shirts on the course

Great thread! I hate spending money on street clothes. I will wear jeans until they start falling apart. LOL

But golf, this year I got all new clothes. All new Adidas apparel. Gotta look good on the golf course.

Meh on the streets but super fly on the course?

Hell no, I spend way more on my pub gear than my golf gear. But then I look "super fly" both on and off the course LOL.
In fact, I should start a new thread somewhere, How often do you wash your expensive jeans.

I am generally a khaki shorts, tshirt kind of guy off of the course. However, if we are going somewhere decent, I look like I just left the course.

That is what I like the most about the golf clothes, they are versatile.

I wear polo's and jeans to work then polo's and shorts to the course. Same shirts, different purpose. Now if you're going off the chain, grab the Loudmouth stuff. I showed my wife that stuff and she said she would divorce me if I ever wore it. Food for thought.:devil:

I spend money on both. I like looking stylish in both setting personally. Golf clothing is an extension of my daily clothing.

My style is consistent from the street to the course to the boardroom. I gots to look good all the time!!!

Back