Nike Lunar Control Vapor Anyone?

choppstixxx

AK Look-a-like
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone own a pair and can comment on performance/durability/comfort?
Just snagged a pair off Nike's site and from what I have read seem really comfortable and stable.

Haha, I don't have any, but I just got a pair off of their site too. Was on sale. The grey and pinkish ones if we got the same ones! Hopefully they are nice.

My pair should be in the shop soon, I'll let you know how I like them. I know they are popular, I'd assume due to Rory wearing them. I just liked the color scheme and have a bunch of proshop credit.

They're in!
0f7fe8a5f590f58c99f0e9d6c4742dfd.jpg

Long live the toe swoosh.

Went with these over the 2's because of that and they arrived yesterday. On course with them today and I'm excited.

I've got a few pairs of the Vapor 1s. They are super comfortable and perform great, and are waterproof.

I've got a few pairs of the Vapor 1s. They are super comfortable and perform great, and are waterproof.
Super comfy. And I actually prefer the toe swoosh.

Super comfy. And I actually prefer the toe swoosh.
Admittedly I preferred the look prior to the toe swoosh, but its not a big deal or a deal breaker for me, and in a weird way it grows on you.

Last edited:
My LC3s are my go to. I need an additional pair of waterproof spikes. Any comparison on relative traction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back